• 127(current)
Beta Testflight access to beta version
I confirm both glitches (shortly visible default nowplaying cover and moving labels in info overlay). I will take a deeper look now.

Edit: Could fix/improve both.
The next TF build, which should come around weekend, will be the last before 15.0 release. It has a reasonably large amount of changes, including a new feature (watched flags for seasons), several improvements and bugfixes. After this build only hot fixes for showstopper issues will be made. In ideal case the next TF build will be released unchanged. So, please report any issue you feel relevant soon to allow me to react in time before release.
Thanks for the update Buschel.

I took another look at the iPad app and found another bug related to full screen now playing.

You are able to resize the main menu just by dragging along the left side of the screen.

Interestingly, while in full screen mode you don’t seem to have to grab onto the divider to resize the main menu. Dragging anywhere along the edge will resize it. Very easy to reproduce.

Edit: Another iPad bug. You aren’t going to be happy about this. Full screen library search bar is broken. Has the too large problem until you tap in it.
Thanks for reporting.

1. Resizable main menu in fullscreen-> fixed
2. Searchbar -> the fix is not integrated yet. All good Smile
Good deal. I knew you had a fix for the iPhone search bar. Wasn’t sure if it was going to fix iPad issue. 👍🏻

Main menu issue was a total fluke I even noticed it. Glad to have gotten that fix in time for the final TF build.

At this point I don’t expect any further issues. I’ve tested about as thoroughly as I can. 🙂
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testflight access to beta version0