Android Error when reinstalling simplejson
Hi! I did a cleanup on Kodi 19.1 removing some addons and, accidentally, I ended up unistalling a important addon from the system (simplejson). Now, all relevant addons I try to enter show an error message (check the log for more information) and when I try to reinstall the ones I deleted, I get this note: "The dependency on script.module.simplejson version 0.0.0 could not be satisfied".

I tried to reinstall simplejson via zip and it's returning this error: "The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.14.0 could not be satisfied".

I only know the basic about Kodi and have no experience with logs and scripts, so I ask for help from the most experienced.

Log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/wumuvuvona.kodi

I found the log strange that only has infos and no warnings, even though I enabled the option to debug. All previous errors appear in the event log, but I can't see anything wrong in Kodi.log.
Your advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file is configured to disable all logging, so the log you posted is basically empty and useless.
To give something useful, remove your settings temporarily and try again.

But the error is that you're trying to install a Python 2 version of the addon (for Leia and previous) into Matrix, which uses Python 3. So you will need to a Matrix/Python 3 version.

Download one from here and install that instead and see if it fixes things up.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-10-31, 15:00)DarrenHill Wrote: Your advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file is configured to disable all logging, so the log you posted is basically empty and useless.
To give something useful, remove your settings temporarily and try again.

But the error is that you're trying to install a Python 2 version of the addon (for Leia and previous) into Matrix, which uses Python 3. So you will need to a Matrix/Python 3 version.

Download one from here and install that instead and see if it fixes things up.

Thank you very much!
I will do this...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error when reinstalling simplejson0