Multi-episodes files and library update problems
Hi,

1.When mark watched for Multi-episodes files (i.e lost.S4.E12-13) the count keep showing that 1 episode haven't been watched even the actual episode doesn't shows up in the list when using the "Hide watched".

2.The auto-update library don't update shows already in the database only the new. To update shows info you have to go manual and refresh every shows.
Plus when shows update like this, the watched/unwatched info get delete.

and another quick question...
Is it possible when using the "Hide watched" in shows list not to show the series that all episodes have been watched instead of see it with count of 0 episodes unwatched?
Series and seasons are hidden if they have no episodes fitting your current watched status. You probably have an old build - it was only added a couple of weeks back.

1. Can you be a little more clear on this, describing exactly what you do to make this happen - have you manually specified them as watched or unwatched via the context menu, or are you relying on it automatically doing it when you watch them? If the latter, then yes, this will almost certainly not function correctly. Please add a trac report to xbmc.org/trac detailing exactly what we need in order to reproduce this issue.

2. This works fine in latest SVN as far as I'm aware.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Oh, I think it's something with the nfo files.
sorry about this.

And i've downloaded the latest build but still in show view there are series with all episodes been watched the counter is 0 but still shows up in "hide watched" mode.
i have looked everywhere for an answer to my problem with the library. My issue is a little different with tv shows. I have xbmc set up auto update the library at startup. When it starts up I can see it checking through, but when its done none of the new tv episodes that I put into the folders have been found and updated in the library.

Does anyone have any insight as to why the library is not being updated properly. I appologize in advance if this has been answered before but i have searched and didnt find anything.

Thank you so much
Kris
Debug log (see my sig)... And don't hijack other ppls threads please unless you have the same problem.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-episodes files and library update problems0