Refresh rate in System Settings Display General
Can someone please remind me how to get Refresh rate to show under Resolution in System Settings Display General?
Make sure ur seeing settings as expert should show up
Thanks.

I tracked it down eventually. Use --standalone switch on Target on desktop shortcut.
(2023-12-24, 02:21)raymondjpg Wrote: Thanks.

I tracked it down eventually. Use --standalone switch on Target on desktop shortcut.

Wait, what? Why would you need that?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2023-12-24, 13:18)ashlar Wrote:

As I said in my first post, to get Refresh rate to show under Resolution in System Settings Display General.
(2023-12-24, 23:23)raymondjpg Wrote:
(2023-12-24, 13:18)ashlar Wrote:

As I said in my first post, to get Refresh rate to show under Resolution in System Settings Display General.
Oh, so you can pick a specific refresh rate at launch? Instead of whatever the desktop is set to? Is that it?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2023-12-25, 02:46)ashlar Wrote:
(2023-12-24, 23:23)raymondjpg Wrote:
(2023-12-24, 13:18)ashlar Wrote: Wait, what? Why would you need that?

Oh, so you can pick a specific refresh rate at launch? Instead of whatever the desktop is set to? Is that it?
It's more to enable display refresh rate switching within Kodi, for example if refresh rate is 23 (23.976) then a switch to 50 is necessary when wanting to watch live TV at 25 fps. Clicking on the Refresh rate setting brings up available options. It's also handy to know sometimes what refresh rate Kodi is operating at.
(2023-12-25, 03:24)raymondjpg Wrote:
(2023-12-25, 02:46)ashlar Wrote:
(2023-12-24, 23:23)raymondjpg Wrote: As I said in my first post, to get Refresh rate to show under Resolution in System Settings Display General.
It's more to enable display refresh rate switching within Kodi, for example if refresh rate is 23 (23.976) then a switch to 50 is necessary when wanting to watch live TV at 25 fps. Clicking on the Refresh rate setting brings up available options. It's also handy to know sometimes what refresh rate Kodi is operating at.
This is why I was asking. I had never needed to use that switch to have refresh rate switching work correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh rate in System Settings Display General0