[MOD] Smart Play List Editor
Adds the smartplaylist editor to AEON. It's a bit quick and dirty.

Two new files placed in the 720p directory

SmartPlaylistRule.xml

SmartPlayListEditor.xml

The below image to media/dialogs/smartlist_edit.png

Thanks for this. I use smart playlists a lot, so this is much appreciated.
thanks a lot for this - was missing this one, here are some cosmetic issues i found when used with Andyblac's ShowMix:

1. missing localized strings
2. when creating a new rule - you are typing under the text box
3. some textures apear to be missing - mainly on the right side where the add, remove, edit buttons are
4. the transperancy makes it look like double text when windows open - like a text box
5. new rule - looks like it's always selected - so when you on it - you can't tell if it's selected unless you click ok

i know it's a quick and dirty mod so no pressure Smile
logictester Wrote:1. missing localized strings
3. some textures apear to be missing - mainly on the right side where the add, remove, edit buttons are
4. the transperancy makes it look like double text when windows open - like a text box
5. new rule - looks like it's always selected - so when you on it - you can't tell if it's selected unless you click ok

i know it's a quick and dirty mod so no pressure Smile

When I get a few minutes today I'll clean up the issues
logictester Wrote:1. missing localized strings

New files attached to the first post.

All issues should be fixed, but I did not find any missing localized strings.
thedroid Wrote:New files attached to the first post.

All issues should be fixed, but I did not find any missing localized strings.

thanks so much

1. non localized strings:

Find Items Where
Items must match

2. where should the smartlistedit.png be saved to?

thanks again
Great... thanks thedroid!

Small question: Is it possible to set the ratings (stars) for multiple tracks at once? I have about 5000 rated tracks on my pc and I don't like to set the ratings manually on my htpc (xbmc).
logictester Wrote:2. where should the smartlistedit.png be saved to?
In the media/dialogs folder but rename it first > smartlist_edit.png
Hitcher Wrote:In the media/dialogs folder but rename it first > smartlist_edit.png

Thanks Hitcher, forgot to put that in the first post its now updated.
logictester Wrote:1. non localized strings:

Find Items Where
Items must match

2. where should the smartlistedit.png be saved to?

thanks again

These are actually localized "Find Items Where" is string #21434 and "Items must match" is string #21424. Maybe your language file does not have them translated?
thedroid Wrote:These are actually localized "Find Items Where" is string #21434 and "Items must match" is string #21424. Maybe your language file does not have them translated?

you are right - i'm sorry - going to update the hebrew strings and submit to trac
logictester Wrote:you are right - i'm sorry - going to update the hebrew strings and submit to trac

Great.

I have just made a small cosmetic change to the smartplaylistrule.xml file to fix a focus issue with the browse button. It has been updated in the first post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Smart Play List Editor0