movie.nfo - thumb for Directors?
When I browse the MOVIE using directors ... I would like to see the pictures of the directors (just like ACTORS pictures).

My assumption is that the ACTOR pictures are keyed in from movie.nfo file ... something like this....

Quote: <actor>
<name>Eddie Deezen</name>
<role>Know-It-All</role>
<thumb>http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BOTA5ODkzMDQyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI5ODAzMQ@@._V._V1._SY400_SX300_.jpg</thumb>
</actor>

Is there an xml tag for DIRECTORS thumb?

I would like the pictures of the DIRECTORS show up when I filter thru DIRECTORS.
It's not supported, no. A patch would be welcome - effectively it'd involve splitting the current <director> and <writer> tags up into individuals, and supporting a thumb. I'm sure there's other stuff (caching of thumbs etc.) that would also need supporting.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Quote:A patch would be welcome - effectively it'd involve splitting the current <director> and <writer> tags up into individuals, and supporting a thumb. I'm sure there's other stuff (caching of thumbs etc.) that would also need supporting.

I would second that!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie.nfo - thumb for Directors?0