The TVDB Special Features
Is there an "easy" way to add the special features to XBMC without being scraped? Alot of the shows on the TVDB are locked and you can't add the special features. I have be looking all over the forum to try to find a somewhat easy way to add the special features. I've played with a few like NFO editor but it would be very labor intensive since most of my shows are already ripped. I would also like to avoid tons of nfo files in the directories. Best way would be to add it to the XBMC library directly.

Thanks..
what special features are you talking about?
ppic Wrote:what special features are you talking about?

Just the extras on the DVD box sets.
useally, they are listed in special season.
I know thetvdb doesn't agree the some extras should be included in the specials season. So its a valid question.
I just create a custom nfo file for any extras I want to add. These usually fall at the end of a season, so you can call it the next episode number and change all the fields to suit.

I usually just copy one of the existing nfo's and mod it to suit. Hope this helps.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Thanks KidKiwi, I'll give it a try, but can the nfo be imported back into the database library? It would be nice not to have all the extra files mixed in with the content.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The TVDB Special Features0