[REQUEST] LIKE button for Facebook while watching media on XBMC for Windows
hi guys

I've been searching all through the forums for this addon, could not find it, hence i'm posting here. My apologies if its been discussed before.

As social networking is becoming very popular, it would be great if we could share something we like when we are watching a video (tv episode or movie or whatever) with our friends on facebook.

A simple "LIKE" button that pops up when u hit pause on screen is probably the way to go. And granted, then you might have to give access to the application to post on your facebook news feed.

And maybe it would post some basic info like name (of the show or movie), episode name & season etc (for tv shows), year (for movies, tv shows) etc. and a pic (maybe) ?

I wish I knew scripting, i'd try and make it myself Big Grin

hopefully someone can shed some light on if this is possible ?
There currently is not an addon that does this directly thru xbmc. The best addon currently for something close it trakt.tv and the trakt.tv utilities. You will need to be using the xbmc nightlies for this to work since it works on xbmc eden and not dharma.

This will give you the option of rating a movie or tv show after watching it on xbmc. It will then update your profile on the trakt.tv website (great site) and if you have social interaction feature under settings on then it will update your facebook page, twitter, etc..

Check it out.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I like the sound of that. Although, i dont think a script would do it. It would have to be a feature of xbmc itself.
thanks for the replies guys. I will check out trakt.tv. But i sure hope theres plans to incorporate this feature into XBMC itself in the future Smile
r1hari Wrote:thanks for the replies guys. I will check out trakt.tv. But i sure hope theres plans to incorporate this feature into XBMC itself in the future Smile

I think the dev are leaving it up to an addon for social integration. So its up to the community to integrate it. I could be wrong though.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] LIKE button for Facebook while watching media on XBMC for Windows0