XBMC crashes after 5 sec
Removing ch1 addon does not help Sad

1000 bucks Undecided I have to work and not to eat for 6 months then Blush
Please try this testbuild of frodo 12.2 and see if it fixes your problem:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...do-ios.deb
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ive just started getting this crash on one of my atvs, ive just tried that new build, it doesnt fix it. but ive had a play around. as soon as i removed the link to my mysql db for my videos out of the advancedsettings.xml i stopped getting crashes, but alas that meant no db Sad

it doesnt crash if i keep the mysql db in place for the music library
xbmc.log (debugging enabled) - http://pastebin.com/nRNTBne8

syslog - http://pastebin.com/Emiqzbbd

no plist crash was created for this crash
disable metadata extraction (see ios FAQ) and LCD support (seems you are not using an LCD - so no need to enable that option).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
thats done it, ive never had to disable meta data extraction on either of my atvs before, thanks
Its known to cause out of memory crashes on some movie files since the first days. You could aswell try to figure out the offending movie and get rid of it Wink
found the offender lol
how can I delete entire memory ? cuz i dont store any video files... at least, I dont want to... Big Grin
thread highjacker...
Dear Memphiz I cant find any of the post under such a thread Sad

Wouldn't it just be easier, to tell me, like : delete var/private/ blah blah folder ....

I tried rejailbreak, and Its not an option too, as Im on old machine, (10.5.8) and my atv2 is 5.0, So I cant even open appropriate season pass ) Sad

To many sad faces today...

Thanks again for helping me out
1. Your question seems unrelated to this thread - so i called you a thread highjacker (this is to be taken with a smile of course Smile ).
2. I didn't even understand your question ... i don't think you want to delete the whole memory of your atv2 - because in that case it would be unable to function anymore.
3. If you want to know how to remove all your XBMC user data then you need to "rm -r /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata"
4. If you want to remove any rented movies from itunes - have a look into our iOS FAQ (wiki) where a howto for this can be found.
Hello, I thought this forum is just specific to get my XBMC work.
By deleting memory, I was hoping a guidance to delete everything, except xmbc and addons. I don't use atv2 for anything else. I never rented, or downloaded movies to it, all I did was just streaming online tv and watching movies via XBMC..
So I dont get, how suden my atv memory was full ( might be, addons autoupdated).

Is there a way to remove xmbc by deleting some folders at var directory ?
Just to leave it clean, and then I will install fresh via command lines in terminal ...
any other suggestions,

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashes after 5 sec0