Apple TV 2 Un-responsive
I have 2 Apple TV 2 that I jailbreak and install XBMC. 1 box continue to work but the other box stop working. The box that stop working stuck at the main screen where it shows all the icons (not sure which screen this is...perhaps it's the home screen?). Tried to change channel, pressed manual even use the arrow up, down to the side, nothing...nothing responded. Changed the battery on the remote control still nothing. When I do press any button on the remote the box's led light would blank but still noting/un-respond. Anyhow, what can I do to reset this? do I have to factory reset it? if so how? If I do factory reset the box, do I need to jailbreak it again before install the XBMC?

Your help and guide is greatly appreciated and Thanks in advance
any help is appreciated guys!!
Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your own post to give members from around the world the opportunity to see this.
sounds like you un-paired your remote ... google on how to pair a remote with your atv2 ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you very much Mamphiz. The remote and the box is now working perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 2 Un-responsive1