Win 13.2 UI suddenly always in anaglyph red/cyan mode
I was playing around with the video settings and changing the "use fullscreen window" setting and suddenly my XBMC UI is always in what looks like anaglyph red/cyan mode even though stereoscopic mode and preferred are both set to none.

Tried reboot, reinstall (over existing install) and playing with the video settings and nothing seems to make it back to normal.

Any idea why??
Try deleting the guisettings.xml file in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata. If it doesn't work then uninstall and install again.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried deleting guisettings.xml but it didn't work. Really want to avoid uninstalling if possible.
What make & model of GPU are you using?

If Nvidia see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=176289
That fixed it jjd!!

But it's strange because it was working fine for months. I noticed that if I switch to true fullscreen then I got that problem, but it always went back to normal if I go back to fullscreen window.

I do need to enable 3D because my TV does not support 3D but my projector (same computer) does and I use it to watch 3D bluray.

Anyway it's all working fine again. Unchecking 3D in Nvidia fixed it, and after that I went back and re-enabled it and XBMC is still fine.

Thanks for the quick help guys!! Now I can watch movies again this weekend Big Grin

Okay I spoke too soon.

It seems like for it to work correctly I need to disable stereoscopic 3D in Nvidia. But that will prevent me from watching 3D blurays when I am using the projector.

Hmmm...

Is there some setting in XBMC config somewhere to disable its stereoscopic functions?
Are you sure that setting is required for MVC 3D Bluray? I thought it was only for display of games in 3D with the Nvidia 3D Vision glasses Huh
I maybe getting confused with the separate ""Nvidia 3D Vision Software", if you don't use it for 3D gaming try uninstalling it, see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=176038
Yes, stereoscopic 3D needs to be enabled in Nvidia control panel in order to view 3D blurays.
How do yuo enable that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
13.2 UI suddenly always in anaglyph red/cyan mode0