Solved Changing Spotlight automatically
(2015-06-13, 12:46)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can do this with a smart playlist. Create a smart playlist with whatever rules you want and then select that for the widget. If the smart playlist doesn't show up in the widget selection dialog then you just need to go back to the main home customisation dialog, wait a moment and then choose select widget again as sometimes it takes a while for it to populate all the items.
Ok, thanks for your support. It was really appreciated. I got it now. I mean I can now configure the Spotlight Feature the way I like. Stll there was is no solution to configure the existing ones but at least I got it worked how I wanted and that was all I needed.

So thank you again.
I've been banging my head for the past couple of hours playing with the widgets, searching the forum, and googling so forgive me if I have just missed the answer -

I want to be able to have my video add-ons show up whenever I highlight a certain menu item. For example - if I have a menu item named shortcuts...whenever the menu is hovered or highlighted, i would see short cuts to my video addons (youtube, ted talk, etc).

Thanks for any advice in the right direction.
Good question, great answer! Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Spotlight automatically0