Configure Widget Rows 10+
Hey Guys I just started playing around with Titan skin in Kodi 15. I have made sure everything is updated. I like having my home screen style of Netflix (Netflix Style Homemenu Layout) and I have been able to customize the widget rows Settings > Skin Settings > Configure Shortcuts > Configure Widget Rows. The only issue I see is that I can not seem to go past 10. I have come across a few posts of people talking about enabling multiple widget rows which I can not seem to find but I am unsire if this would even be the correct fix.
Netflix home is currently limited to 10 rows, I can add more but Im not sure if that will perform. Did you also checkout the windows 10 home layout? Different approach but you can setup multiple widgets per section
I would like to stick with the Netflix theme for ease of use for the family so I can transition theme off cable. If you can PM me the place in the code I can test it myself, up to you
Marcelveldt, I decided to try the win 10 and so far its good, it does what I want. Is there anyway from the home screen that I can play all on a folder and/or randomize play all
(2015-12-23, 00:08)bughatti Wrote: I would like to stick with the Netflix theme for ease of use for the family so I can transition theme off cable. If you can PM me the place in the code I can test it myself, up to you

There is no easy spot in the code to extend the number of rows, it's pretty complicated and I can look into it after tomorrow. Currently occupied with family stuff :-)
I use the Netflix style home screen too and love it! However I do believe anything more than 10 rows of widgets would cause performance issues and slow the loading time of the home screen too.

I have a few ideas which may improve the Netflix home screen but I will present them in the Jarvis thread and hope that Marcel is up for the challenge in the future Smile
Hi All,

any chance anyone have any luck customizing the number of widget rows? Setup my Kodi box to look like netflix and have run out of rows to update.
For now not possible, simply because of performance considerations. I will take a look at it once more once I ironed out the latest issues in the current beta (after the major refactor)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Configure Widget Rows 10+0