v16 Nvidia Shield TV - Canadian Channels for Olympics?
The 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio just started and I am trying to find a good CANADIAN channel I can watch it on - followed the usual guides which finally got some British channels to work but seeing as CBC isn't work (see my other post - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=285625) I am hard-pressed to find a Canadian channel that will speak Canadian English and favor the Canadian athletes (lets face it - that is what it is all about - not looking to focus on the British or Americans).

So - shout out - any Canadians out there solve this problem? Is there some magical channel other then the CBC video-add on (or some other way of getting it? via plex? or something crazy new thing I have never heard of?).

Thanks,
Thread moved to off-topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Have you tried the CBC Android app? You can sideload the "tablet" version onto the Shield and use a trackpad or airmouse. It's not the best way to control the Shield, but it normally works in a pinch.
(2016-08-06, 10:25)Ned Scott Wrote: Have you tried the CBC Android app? You can sideload the "tablet" version onto the Shield and use a trackpad or airmouse. It's not the best way to control the Shield, but it normally works in a pinch.

Never tried, didn't know it was the same thing as streaming the channel via a video-add on ...
How do you "sideload"?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Shield TV - Canadian Channels for Olympics?0