Rated PG showing as US PG
All the ratings are coming through fine apart from all the Rated PG which are showing as US PG in kodi. If I open the NFO it's correctly shown as Rated PG.

Not sure it's the skin, but can anyone advise?
For what language should the rating be and what kind of flags (are you classic, color, large) are you using?
The "rated pg" and "mpaa_pg_certificate_us" flags are exactly the same but if you are looking for UK flags you'll probably need to use "UK: PG" in the NFO file.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
they should be UK and not US, all the others are bring scraped such as RATED 12A | 15 | 18, i would of preferred them to be RATED PG or UK PG not US PG.

think i'm using text based full info for the flag info
Make sure you are setting the certification language to UK.
I use the Universal Movie Scraper which picks up the ratings perfectly using that setting. I also set the certification prefix to "UK:" instead of "Rated".

With those setting and that scraper I get good results, as long as the site I am getting the data from (IMDB) has the correct rating.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
(2016-10-30, 13:42)reddevilmeuk Wrote: they should be UK and not US, all the others are bring scraped such as RATED 12A | 15 | 18, i would of preferred them to be RATED PG or UK PG not US PG.

think i'm using text based full info for the flag info

Check all 3 flag options to see if you have the same issue
used a 3rd party to re-scrape all certificates... seemed to fix the issue
OK, great. Do you mind sharing what you did to fix the issue ? This might help other users with the same issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rated PG showing as US PG0