ERROR: unable to create application. Exiting
Hi, i have been getting this error when trying to start kodi for weeks now and have tried all the videos online to fix but with no use. i have removed the program and all files from pc and tried fresh install and nothing works. even tried removing the file from the roaming folder. using windows 10

kodi used to work fine but one day stopped working. i have not installed any new programs so im at a loss and have no idea what to do to fix it.

hope someone can help

thanks lee
I had the same problem when I upgraded to Kodi 17

The problem is the profile.xml (I think) file which needs to be deleted. A quick google search will give the answer
ive removed that file like 30 times in a row and no luck, even tried to remove it as i was loading kodi. nothing works
Do a search for "unable to create app' and there are about a dozen other posts that may provide an answer you need.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
@jonatanPTBR 

Your entire message is not in the forums native language [english] and contains links to material that violates the Official:Forum rules (wiki) which you agreed to when signing up. Please take the effort and read these rules and use some translating program to post if your native language is not English.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR: unable to create application. Exiting0