- ZIP file not visible in host page - ....any ideas?
Hi. I'm in need of help. Im running Kodi 16.1 on X92 Android 6.0 box. I am using HTTP File Server for Windows 8.1 and using my PC as the host for my addons/zip files.....here comes the part I am struggling with....I can view and download all of the files from remote locations, so I know that there is no problem with firewall, server, or anything like that. Yet when I 'Add source' in file manager, I can locate my host folder using my external ip address & port number. But when I come to Install from zip, the zip files that are residing in my host folder, are not visible in the 'install from zip file' section.

I hope I have posted in the right section and provided a good enough description, that someone can resolve this stumbling block for me

Thanks in advance!

Tony.
We don't support wizards and builds here as they all too easily end up as forum rules (wiki) violations for either banned addons (wiki) or our Official:Trademark Policy (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Oh I see...Thanks for letting me know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
- ZIP file not visible in host page - ....any ideas?1