v17.3 on Win10 won't start
Error opening file for writing :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\EasyHook32.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\avcodec-57.dll
.............................................\avfilter-6.dll
....\avformat-57.dll.....\avutl...55.dll....\cec.dll......\cpuff.dll.....\d3dcompiler_47.dll
....\Kodi.exe....\libcdio.dll...\libcurl.dll...\libeay32.dll...\libxml2.dll...\postproc-54.dll ...\python27.dll...\sqlite3.dll...\ssleay32.dll...\swresample-2.dll...scale-.dll...\zlib.dll ...\system\python\DLLs\_ctypes.pyd....\system\python\DLLs\_hashlib.pyd...........
...\system\python\DLLs\_socket.pyd.............................\DLLs\_sqlite3.pyd......
.....................................\_ssl.pyd..........................................\pyexpat.pyd....
......................................\select.pyd...............................\unicodedata.pyd...
That's 28 errors when i tried to load 17.3 ... i shortened errors messages ... this is my first time here . This won't open now. it was opening but hard to play .
I'm using windows 10 (hate W-10) i opt to use jarvis 16 over krypton : until jarvis got a message had to update to krypton. Now windows 10 can't run Kodi: jarvis or Krypton .
I can run KODI JARVIS on a new PC WINDOWS 7: I would remove Windows 10 from my other new PC if that would fix Kodi. HELP PLEASE .
Hello lambojoe,

That partial log means nothing out of context. You will need to post the full log. These are the instructions to do that... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2572642

Once you post back with your log, we will look at it and tell you what is wrong. Until that time, there is nothing we can do.

Also, I am going to split off your message soon and move it into the Windows forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
v17.3 on Win10 won't start0