WIP vpn
have been trying to install vpn on kodi for firestick have not been succesful has anyone been able to figure it out please reply ty
Go to (redacted) and he has a video on installing IPVanish on a Firestick.

Sent from my SM-G928P
@sacohen please do not promote sites that provide piracy tutorials
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G928P
There is a vpn manager addon

ZOMBOIDED VPN MANAGER

just google for instructions
VPNs are not supported here, as for normal usage Kodi does not require them.

Thread moved to off topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I agree that ZOMBOIDED VPN MANAGER is relatively simple to setup and automate.

However, in my experience the VPN caused more hassle that it was worth but, could be disconnected with ease prior to updating the cache or library for example that did prove problematic with the VPN connected - from my experiences anyway.
Why need a VPN to watch tv or movies.... if the films and tv shows are stored on a local NAS or file server and acquired legally, then this alone negates the need for a VPN.... just pointing out the elephant in the room here
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
vpn0