Skin options - Theme & Colour are greyed out
Hi. On my Minix U9-h, I changed the skin to Confluence but find that I cannot access 'Theme' or 'Colour' as these options are greyed out. This wasn't the case when I was experimenting with Kodi on LibreELEC.

Can anyone suggest what the cause (and, hopefully, cure) of this issue is? Thank you.
confluence doesn't provide any additional colors/themes, hence the option is not available.

you must've been using a different skin (or perhaps some confluence mod) before.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Interesting. I could have sworn it was Confluence which gave me all sorts of colours - gold, orange, pink etc etc, even one called 'Midnight'. I only tried a couple of skins when I was using LibreELEC, the other was Aeon Nox but I don't believe I paid it much attention. Wish I could go back in time now just to put my mind at rest...
(2017-09-27, 12:14)dortmunder Wrote: I could have sworn it was Confluence which gave me all sorts of colours - gold, orange, pink etc etc, even one called 'Midnight'.

that's the default skin, Estuary. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah, right... Thanks for your time, ronie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin options - Theme & Colour are greyed out0