Wiso 12409 with T3ch 06.04.2008 Question
Hi,

when pressing the Blue Button in the Main PC3 Skin the Box for the scripts comes up empty:

Log attached here

Also tested with 09.03.2008 so might be a T3ch issue

I tried it with a 24.02.2008 and the 06.04.2008 using the XBMC_PC.exe and it comes up there.

I have a favourites.xml in the UserData Folder in my XBMC Directory but not in the C:\Documents and Settings\ptone\Application Data\XBMC\UserData\

Does this normally get copied over automatically ?

Thanks and keep up the good work !

PT-1
Quote:when pressing the Blue Button in the Main PC3 Skin the Box for the scripts comes up empty:

I'm assuming you meant to say Favorites?
Yes

Thanks for coming back
It needs to be added in the source. The profile directory is a new concept and not everything is working with it yet.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks guys ;-)

Still learning on the Windows site of things.

Also on the Screen Settings on 1st Bootup on my laptop with a non existing
C:\Documents and Settings\ptone\Application Data\XBMC\ Directory the screen of XBMC is to large.

When I reset it within the settinsg to 1024x768 (guessing) and I restart the XBMC via the reset option the resolution stays. A proper reboot fixes it.
favourites.xml is now also copied to the profile directory. Please note to delete the old profiles if switching between platform directories and normal mode. Otherwise things could get weird Rolleyes
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
THX Wiso,

will you upload a new exe soon ?

THX from London
PT-1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wiso 12409 with T3ch 06.04.2008 Question0