v18 pycryptodome Dependancy Missing
Missing pycryptodome script and Netflix wont start ANY shows i click on just a few cycles of loading then nothing... Just sat viewing the List of movies

Using RaspberyPi LIBREELEC (Leia) v8.90.004 ALPHA
The missing pycryptodome dependency is a Kodi 18 bug - just ignore the message, as pycryptodome is included in LibreELEC 8.90.004 and is not missing.

As for the Netflix issues you'll need an updated inputstream.adaptive addon which supports the Widevine 10 API. The widevine fix was only released a day ago so isn't available in the LE repo yet - you'll need to wait until it is.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Okays also just a heads up it gives a error saying that inputstream.adaptive isnt actually pre installed (even if it is a older version that comes with it on v18) had to go into the Netflix Repository i was using and install that version although that didnt work either with it being outdated, So ill just wait for the Repo update

Then i'll update from there Smile is there anywhere i can subscribe for a news letter for updates / betas ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pycryptodome Dependancy Missing0