Can only watch one video before a restart is required
No matter which addon I use a restart is required after watching one (or sometimes two) video(s).

When I first launch kodi everything works perfectly, all addons load and perform as expected. I’ll launch an addon normally, and select and watch a video without any issue. But then when the video has ended I can very rarely watch a second one. It attempts to load, only to show me the blue loading circle for 2 seconds and then stops trying. Clearing the cache doesn’t help. Only completely restarting kodi helps, which is an issue. Ive had this issue since first installing kodi a few weeks ago, but just only getting around to trying to fix it now.

I’m on Kodi 17.6, Windows 10, powerful PC, fast wired connection.

Couldn’t find a solution after searching a couple of times, so though I’d make an account and create a thread.

Thank you.
Also I know I’m not giving you much to go on, but just ask for more info if required. Thanks.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Will do this in a bit. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can only watch one video before a restart is required0