What settings to use to not have tmm save additional files?
Hii all,  maybe stupid question, but what settings exactly to use to not have tmm (3.x) save any extra files (artwork, subs, etc.)?
Have tried several combinations to no avail...
Thanks!
You basically can avoid all but one additional file, and that is the NFO file which is created as soon as you download movie information or add any manual information in TMM about the movie.

Just don't let TMM load any posters from the scrapers
(2020-11-16, 01:14)Silent Strider Wrote: You basically can avoid all but one additional file, and that is the NFO file which is created as soon as you download movie information or add any manual information in TMM about the movie.

Just don't let TMM load any posters from the scrapers

Thanks! Could you specify where I should deactivate the scrapers? There are several places that could potentially create files (scraper options, images, artwork filenames).

The images settings below?
Just untick every naming format for writing... which basically writes nothing then...

You probably DO want to scrape posters and maybe others (for local TMM usage?)... - but this depends on you what you want to archieve...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
well as example this is how I set up my settings (most of them at least)

this should prevent most of the files I would say.
(2020-11-16, 20:52)Silent Strider Wrote: well as example this is how I set up my settings (most of them at least)
[...]
this should prevent most of the files I would say.

Thanks, now I have a clearer idea of what is necessary and what is good for my setting (I mostly use tmm for renaming and let Plex handle the images).
Ordered 4.0 right away... :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What settings to use to not have tmm save additional files?0