Donor status
How do I get the donor tag set on my account?  I've been donating via patreon and crossed the $50 threshold a while ago.  Sent a message there but never heard back.
(2023-01-10, 18:12)nitro322 Wrote: ve been donating via patreon and crossed the $50 threshold a while ago
Thank you for your donations.

@keith or @DarrenHill are you able to check patreon donations?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@nitro322 @Karellen - I checked the Patreon dashboard, and confirmed the donations so have updated the account status.

Thank you for the support, and apologies that it took a while to action. I'll look and see if there's any better way for us to get notifications for this, as it's not very forthcoming at the moment unfortunately.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you for your support @nitro322
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thanks, everyone.  And you're welcome, of course - the whole reason I donate is to show my own appreciation.
I actually changed the donor status/name back to blue when it was still possible. Not to fond of orange 😂

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donor status0