Solved OSD buttons rotate sideways?
Strangeness, on update Omega V21.0 Beta 2 and AeonNox skin V9.99.0 (vert menu; 2 portable installs behave this way after the skin update) find the OSD player buttons rotate sideways on focus (looks like chr$) and quite different from earlier versions. On pause (have jump-back in operation) I lose the 'play' button icon... although functionality of resume with the space bar is operational.

Something I haven't updated?
(2023-12-30, 03:03)PatK Wrote: Strangeness, on update Omega V21.0 Beta 2 and AeonNox skin V9.99.0 (vert menu; 2 portable installs behave this way after the skin update) find the OSD player buttons rotate sideways on focus (looks like chr$) and quite different from earlier versions. On pause (have jump-back in operation) I lose the 'play' button icon... although functionality of resume with the space bar is operational.

Something I haven't updated?

Hmmm... That's a strange one indeed. Sounds like it could be a possible label width issue.

Mind throwing up a screenshot or more specifics on what OSD buttons you see this with?
Like Music, Movie/Episode, or the extra one on the home screen.
Thread marked solved.

All the screen grabs didn't show the movement, I had a video of it but think I discovered the culprit.
This behaviour seems to be associated with windowed mode only with miss configured 'use full screen window' flag.

I'll mark this one solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD buttons rotate sideways?0