Problems with trailers
I have XBMC R35567-Dharma RC2 with the skin night. When I press down to see the trailer can not see anything in any of the movies. I can have wrong?
If you added the trailer after the movie was scanned into your library, rescan the movie and it should work if you have the trailer stored locally(on your hard drive).
Is there any way to be online and not local?
You have the option to "press down to see the trailer" whether it's local or streaming. It's based of what's stored in you database in the <trailer> field. If having an error on playback the error is either with the streaming site or a corrupted .avi(or whatever) locally stored file.

My guess is you have things on default setup which means streaming. If the streaming site makes a change then it renders the link invalid obviously, thats why I personally switched to locally stored trailers...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
The thing is that for the links of EMM there isn't a freaking plugin that can play them or not? I won't add the links manually, too much work. Never got around in how to make them work.

The best thing would be a freaking plugin that takes the name of the movie, search in X database and stream. Think there isn't such plugin, think I'm might end trying to do it myself, don't know if possible.

Think I'm lost, think every time i try to research more on the subject I get more lost LoL
i have same problem!!
all ember links scaped..
and cant get view them at all!!!

any help pleasE!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with trailers0