• 10(current)
Kodi v14.2 beta testing (includes fixes for crash problems seen in 14.0 & 14.1)
Updated the mentioned build which includes new general fixes for all platforms
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-02-16, 21:31)Martijn Wrote: Updated the mentioned build which includes new general fixes for all platforms

so far so good not noticed a weird refresh change or had a crash through running some tests
(2015-02-12, 12:47)Kiggerbare Wrote: It's most likely something with the computer then, no one else that had the Kodi stopped responding had the computer reboot, or PC locked on them. It's only Kodi that crashes witch is just as big of a pain to have to reboot it manually or put a mouse/keyboard to the HTPC to restart Kodi.
Not saying it's not Kodi that does it, just that it's something else that you got then the rest of us.

While I don't yet have crash logs to share, I just thought I'd note that I am experiencing a complete reboot/crash with 14.1 5/2. This morning it crashed when the auto refresh rate changer did its thing and when it rebooted, the GUI had gone back to first start. All settings had been trashed, only the add-ons remained.

I note the comment above that the 16/2 version seems to have address some of the weirdness with refresh rate changes. I'll load that on my system tonight, do the right thing with the pdb file and report back with something more useful than a "me too" - which I know you guys love so much.
(2015-02-16, 21:31)Martijn Wrote: Updated the mentioned build which includes new general fixes for all platforms

Looking good so far on my end after ~6hrs of use...
hi,
I'm using Kodi 14.1 final release.
I got crash every day, about 1/2/3 times every day I use Kodi for watch a movie or tv series

My pc config:
Amd E350 Dual Core 1.6 GHZ
2 GB DDR-3 1066 SO DIMM
Ati Radeon HD 6310
(2015-02-17, 14:02)sempro Wrote: hi,
I got crash every day, about 1/2/3 times every day I use Kodi for watch a movie or tv series

My pc config:
2 GB DDR-3 1066 SO DIMM
Ati Radeon HD 6310

sorry but we don't want to know that. install the mentioned build and then reply
(2015-02-17, 14:13)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 14:02)sempro Wrote: hi,

My pc config:
2 GB DDR-3 1066 SO DIMM
Ati Radeon HD 6310

sorry but we don't want to know that. install the mentioned build and then reply

ok I will do that
it's working fine to me.

I was getting crashes like 40% of the time when existing xbmc. Not anymore. Never crashed. Looking good.

Keep the good work.

The webserver fix will not be included in the 14.2 final release?

The 16 feb build still suffers from webserver disconnects.
where do I download it for android x86? I only see windows download
(2015-02-17, 18:53)Oath Wrote: where do I download it for android x86? I only see windows download

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=218329
(2015-02-17, 18:58)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 18:53)Oath Wrote: where do I download it for android x86? I only see windows download

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=218329
Thank you :]
Ok.. so I went from 14.0 RC 3 to 14.2 beta 1, and I have no keyboard or remote control.
I have mouse control, and that's it.

What the hell got changed so that I cannot use my KB anymore? This makes NO sense.

EDIT: Reset the MCE Remote settings and rebooted.. that fixed the issue.
16th of February File is working great. No crashes and the sluggish issue i was having with previous builds is now gone. Thank-you!
just installed 14.2 beta, still get error on close kodi(logs show ftp server not closing in under 5 secs so being killed- not sure if this is the reason for the error thrown?)

[edit]
removed this comment, error seems due to firewall complaining about kodi.exe changed
[/edit]

thx in advance,
Dam0
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v14.2 beta testing (includes fixes for crash problems seen in 14.0 & 14.1)3