• 102(current)
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v16
(2016-07-29, 16:27)Rushfreek Wrote: I have just install SPMC 16.3.0 and I keep getting an error message saying " web server failed to start ". Being a total newby to this I uninstalled SPMC, cleared the cache and reinstalled, but the same problem keeps arising.

How do I get the web server to work as I cannot connect to the internet to download addons?

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks for replying. My box is not the Shield it is a Zidoo x6 Pro, how would I overcome this problem please?

Kind regards.
@Koying Regarding to the video freeze and sound continues. I have complete switched off video acceleration and i have no freezes anymore. This was a hint from another thread. This is not perfect but a workaround.
Yesterday during a lot of tests with skipping and seeking (about 5 hours) no freezes but at least 20 crashes during folder change.

This happens very randomly too. What i noticed is i have a folder with a lot of files and folders. The crash happens very often when i go into a subfolder from this huge count of folders and files and in this subfolder are only some files.
When i go back from the subfolder to the main huge folder i have no crash. So it seems the crash happens from a lot of files/folders to only some files.

If you want to solve this (because it never happens in Kodi 17 nightly) what do you need from me? In the debug logs i don't find anything.
I have a deinterlace problem with 25fps movies. They play with 50hz, but they stutter. If i turn it on manually (set to active), everything is fine. My hardware should be capable playing 25hz movies. Is there a way to force 25hz playback with 25fps movies? Perhaps with advanced settings?

My hadware is Shield with 3.2 Update, SPMC 16.4.0, Pioneer AV 930 and Samsung JU7590 65".
(2016-07-30, 22:56)KOKOtm Wrote: I have a deinterlace problem with 25fps movies. They play with 50hz, but they stutter. If i turn it on manually (set to active), everything is fine. My hardware should be capable playing 25hz movies. Is there a way to force 25hz playback with 25fps movies? Perhaps with advanced settings?

My hadware is Shield with 3.2 Update, SPMC 16.4.0, Pioneer AV 930 and Samsung JU7590 65".
Deinterlacing is a mess on the shield with 3.2. Is your content SD or HD? Best I have come up with SD interlaced content is to enable acceleration for mpeg2 as HD only. This means SD interlaced mpeg2 content is done in software and I can then enable 'Yadif 2x' in deinterlacing method.
yeah, i read over the nvidia forum threads just seconds ago. Everything is HD content. At least a fix for Shield is coming soon, they are allready Beta Testing. Hope for a release soon. ;-)
I noticed the stuttering with 25fps content. I found setting adjust refresh rate to "always" and set sync playback to display "on" helps with the stutter. I am not running mine through an amp currently so you might have different results.
What I have to do to enable Yadif? Still get Bob and Inverted only on my FireTV and Shield TV.
(2016-07-21, 17:57)Koying Wrote: Please try http://download.semperpax.com/spmc/andro...bi-v7a.apk for the "corrupt image after seek" issue.
As a bonus, this one should get you 4K on AFTV2 via the SPMC settings and refresh rate switching on AFTVx (depending on the device capabilities). Please give it a try also.

Great. With refresh rate Switching Amazon should pay you, this will sell a lot more FireTV boxes, when it works flawlessly. I tried it and worked, but looks like there are other playback problems. Still got stutter, but refresh rate changed (checked on AV Receiver). Whatever, great that you found a solution though.
I can confirm that the refresh rate switching is now working on my Fire TV 2 Box. Thank you for the great jobNod
Could one of the AFTV2 user try to switch to 4K in the settings and, assuming they also have the issue of SPMC being displayed "quarter-screen", provide a debug log, please.

PS Using the test APK above Wink
Sorry, no problems here with AFTV4K at 2160p30 on my 4k-Samsung, 1080p24 movies are shown with 2160p24 just fine. The problem here is that once a movies is stopped it cannot be restarted (not found) without exit and restart of SPMC.
AFTV2 needs to have fireOS in 'auto' for display in order for display switching to work.
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
I have version 16.3 on expert mode but no clean library option is available in video settings. Should there be a clean library on this? I have moved several folders and don't want to manually remove them from the library and I am led to believe the clean library option will automatically delete moved/deleted items from the library.
I just bought a cheap android TV box, a Sunvell T95M 4K HD TV Box 64Bit Android 5.1. I went to install SPMC on it via the Play Store and was told it was incompatible with this box. It did allow me to install the SPMC (old) version but not the latest. Being a new box with reasonable specs I was surprised the latest SPMC wouldn't install.

If I just download the latest SPMC can I install it that way rather than via the Play Store?
(2016-08-02, 00:07)Thomfam Wrote: I just bought a cheap android TV box, a Sunvell T95M 4K HD TV Box 64Bit Android 5.1. I went to install SPMC on it via the Play Store and was told it was incompatible with this box. It did allow me to install the SPMC (old) version but not the latest. Being a new box with reasonable specs I was surprised the latest SPMC wouldn't install.

If I just download the latest SPMC can I install it that way rather than via the Play Store?

Yes just sideload it.
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v166