• 11(current)
WIP 3dLUT support
@Jdiesel

How does it run on yours?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk
(2016-06-13, 04:34)lmyllari Wrote: The format is quite different, but it wouldn't be hard to support. The resolution is only 16x16x16 though.

I'm guessing you'd get better results with DisplayCAL (formerly dispcalGUI).

I can look into adding support for this format after the PR is (hopefully) merged.

Hi Imyllari

I see the PR is merged so if you have a little time can you look to add the format support.
Congrats on the merge! Now we can close this thread and make a new one in a more suitable subforum.
yes!
Can anyone confirm if the Intel Celeron N3150 has enough power to utilize 3dluts?
(2016-07-04, 18:18)Jdiesel Wrote: Can anyone confirm if the Intel Celeron N3150 has enough power to utilize 3dluts?
The N3700 doesn't have so the N3150 should not work....

(2016-07-04, 22:35)b0mb Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 18:18)Jdiesel Wrote: Can anyone confirm if the Intel Celeron N3150 has enough power to utilize 3dluts?
The N3700 doesn't have so the N3150 should not work....

Have you tried using a less intensive scaling algorithm when using 3dluts on your N3700? Maybe bicubic instead of lanczos3? Do you have "Enable HQ Scalers for scaling above 20%" set in you video settings? Does it struggle will all videos or just certain types?
I´ve tested nearly everything....
b0mb, Jdiesel (or anyone else with a Celeron/Atom):
can you test the speed with smaller LUTs? If you're building from source, using lcms2 and a display profile allows you to change the LUT size from the OSD. Smaller resolution madVR 3DLUTs should work too.

I'm considering reinvestigating my original approach - using input curves, CLUT and output curves from the device link.
I don't have the time to create more luts at the moment but if someone could post some smaller ones I can try to test those Wink

I have a Chromebox Celeron, I tried the nightly PPA but that didn't work, and I can't be bothered to build from source atm. I'll be ready to chime in when alpha3 is released Big Grin
Is there a specific renderer needed or does this work for either the advanced shader or the basic shader?

Reason I ask is my i5 660 drops frames like crazy when using advanced shader with color management/3dlut. However using basic shader it runs fine (was color management working?). Even tried overclocking both the cpu and the GPU to no effect. I gather the shader performance sucks on the 660's GPU.

Note: was using recent Milhouse builds
It's only implemented for glsl. What's your output resolution?

I'm currently on vacation but I will work on improved performance when I get back. My hope is that a small CLUT with input and output curves will give good accuracy and be much friendlier on the GPU caches.
(2016-07-21, 00:05)lmyllari Wrote: It's only implemented for glsl. What's your output resolution?

I'm currently on vacation but I will work on improved performance when I get back. My hope is that a small CLUT with input and output curves will give good accuracy and be much friendlier on the GPU caches.
Output resolution is 1080P, either 24hz or 60hz.
Now that Krypton Alpha3 is out, time to do some testing Big Grin
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3dLUT support3