• 12(current)
Beta WebGrab+Plus Configurator
(2016-09-10, 00:14)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-09-10, 00:08)linuxmad Wrote: Hi!
I have a wetek core running librelec 7.02.
Also using iptv simple client and webgrab+ on the box.
My problem is concerned with the iptv list I am getting online sends a list of channels that are not matched with those I put in webgrab+. That results in almost every channel is not matched with the epg (it is simply missing).
Can I use this addon to create a list that matching my channels without out to much editing.. like with perfect player?
Thanks

I expect you can. This addon is about as simple as it gets for configuring Webgrab+Plus.
You need to carefully understand what files end up where though and use the Quick Add context menu to make things easy.
Primaeval included ability to modify EPG visible channel names from within configurator addon, such that actually provider channels included in configuration file to obtain correct channel EPG information (carefully selected by user)
Can have ultimate EPG xml output channel name element adjusted/altered to be fully aligned with expectation of Kodi frontend i.e. iptv simple.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
I just want to say great program!!!

Two things:

When renaming the channel name from what is listed below. Webgrab throws an error. This isn't a big issue, but wanted to bring it too your attention.

<channel update="i" site="tv.com" site_id="69047068" xmltv_id="A&amp;E Network (East) (A&amp;E)">A&amp;E Network (East) (A&amp;E)</channel>

<channel update="i" site="tv.com" site_id="69047068" xmltv_id="A&amp;E Network (East) (A&amp;E)">A&E Network (East) (A&E)</channel>

Job started at 18/09/2016 17:05:14
Job finished at 18/09/2016 17:05:15 done in 0s
Config syntax exception:
file: C:\Users\dASH\Desktop\Sorted\Kodi\Webgrabplus\xmltv_time_correct\WebGrab++.config.xml
WG.Common.InvalidConfigException: [Error ] Corrupt config file[Error ] An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 8, position 100.
at WGconsole.Config..ctor(String ConfigurationFilePath)
For detailed info, see log file C:\Users\dASH\Desktop\Sorted\Kodi\Webgrabplus\xmltv_time_correct\WebGrab++.log.txt
Execution stopped

Secondly, I see you have code in the main.py file to create the cookie file for TV.com. Can you do this for DirecTV.com?
(2016-09-19, 01:43)depressd Wrote: I just want to say great program!!!

Two things:

When renaming the channel name from what is listed below. Webgrab throws an error. This isn't a big issue, but wanted to bring it too your attention.

<channel update="i" site="tv.com" site_id="69047068" xmltv_id="A&amp;E Network (East) (A&amp;E)">A&amp;E Network (East) (A&amp;E)</channel>

<channel update="i" site="tv.com" site_id="69047068" xmltv_id="A&amp;E Network (East) (A&amp;E)">A&E Network (East) (A&E)</channel>

Job started at 18/09/2016 17:05:14
Job finished at 18/09/2016 17:05:15 done in 0s
Config syntax exception:
file: C:\Users\dASH\Desktop\Sorted\Kodi\Webgrabplus\xmltv_time_correct\WebGrab++.config.xml
WG.Common.InvalidConfigException: [Error ] Corrupt config file[Error ] An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 8, position 100.
at WGconsole.Config..ctor(String ConfigurationFilePath)
For detailed info, see log file C:\Users\dASH\Desktop\Sorted\Kodi\Webgrabplus\xmltv_time_correct\WebGrab++.log.txt
Execution stopped

Secondly, I see you have code in the main.py file to create the cookie file for TV.com. Can you do this for DirecTV.com?

You have to be careful with special characters for the actual webgrab exe program.
It needs them html encoded: so & has to be &amp;

I'll see if I can automate DirecTV for you.
(2016-09-19, 01:43)depressd Wrote: Secondly, I see you have code in the main.py file to create the cookie file for TV.com. Can you do this for DirecTV.com?

- directv.com automation in Lab

See if this works for you.
It only stores 3 cookies so I am not sure if that is enough.
I don't know what a sensible timezone default for it is too.
(2016-09-19, 10:15)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-09-19, 01:43)depressd Wrote: Secondly, I see you have code in the main.py file to create the cookie file for TV.com. Can you do this for DirecTV.com?

- directv.com automation in Lab

See if this works for you.
It only stores 3 cookies so I am not sure if that is enough.
I don't know what a sensible timezone default for it is too.

Wow.. That was quick. I just tested it and it seems to be working. I really appreciate the update. Do you have a donation link? I would love to throw a little pocket change your way.
(2016-09-19, 07:23)primaeval Wrote: You have to be careful with special characters for the actual webgrab exe program.

Adding & in the WebGrab++.config.xml works fine for channel names you dont need the &amp;
PHP Code:
<channel update="i" site="tv.com" site_id="69047068" xmltv_id="A&E Network (East) (A&E)">A&E Network (East) (A&E)</channel
The above will work just fine, maybe the addon is adding it as &amp;
(2016-09-20, 01:51)komplex Wrote:
(2016-09-19, 07:23)primaeval Wrote: You have to be careful with special characters for the actual webgrab exe program.

Adding & in the WebGrab++.config.xml works fine for channel names you dont need the &amp;
PHP Code:
<channel update="i" site="tv.com" site_id="69047068" xmltv_id="A&E Network (East) (A&E)">A&E Network (East) (A&E)</channel

Thanks. I'll have a look later. There are so many url/html/unicode translations in the route to the xmltv file something needs it to be html encoding.
(2016-09-20, 01:51)komplex Wrote:

PHP Code:

I get a fail from webgrab when I use just & in this channel:

Code:
<channel update="i" site="directv.com" site_id="265" xmltv_id="A & E HD (A&E)">A & E HD (A&E)</channel>

Code:
[Error   ] WG.Common.InvalidConfigException: [Error   ] Corrupt config file[Error   ] ' ' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 7, position 67.

Could you see if that works with your system. I'm running it on win7.
Yeah you're right it fails, it's strange because i'm sure i remember it working with channels like
PHP Code:
<channel update="i" site="uk-sky.com" site_id="2408" xmltv_id="Home & Health">Home Health</channel
(2016-08-08, 14:38)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-08-08, 14:33)iainmacleod Wrote: Is this for a Windows install only?

typie typie on ONE A2005

I have only tested it on Win7 but I would think it is ok on Linux.

The configuration steps should be able to be done on any system.
It just reads in the sitepack ini zip file and creates an xml text file.
Just move or link the config folder to your main server and run webgrab there for daily updates.

I would be grateful for a report if you want to try it.
(2016-10-01, 13:20)kirkydman Wrote:
(2016-08-08, 14:38)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-08-08, 14:33)iainmacleod Wrote: Is this for a Windows install only?

typie typie on ONE A2005

I have only tested it on Win7 but I would think it is ok on Linux.

The configuration steps should be able to be done on any system.
It just reads in the sitepack ini zip file and creates an xml text file.
Just move or link the config folder to your main server and run webgrab there for daily updates.

I would be grateful for a report if you want to try it.

?
Rofl Haha sorry hit the wrong button, i did post a message not sure where it went, yeah im trying to build a small sports guide for a sports sub, with multiple choices for SS1,SS1 backup,SS1 HD, im trying to do it in Kodi on Windows 7 but cant seem to grasp it
(2016-10-01, 13:29)kirkydman Wrote: RoflHaha sorry hit the wrong button, i did post a message not sure where it went, yeah im trying to build a small sports guide for a sports sub, with multiple choices for SS1,SS1 backup,SS1 HD, im trying to do it in Kodi on Windows 7 but cant seem to grasp it

Very carefully and slowly read the Quickstart section in the first post and follow it step by step.
The webgrab program itself is a bit of a beast: powerful but temperamental.
I have tried to make this addon as easy as possible but the installation of webgrab is still down to you.
There are too many device variations for me to automate it.

Take your time and good luck. I'll help if you get stuck.
Right ive read the instructions and understand them fully now, but what about when i switch it to my Android device, where does it call the web grab from then? Sorry for sounding thick Smile
(2016-10-01, 14:31)kirkydman Wrote: Right ive read the instructions and understand them fully now, but what about when i switch it to my Android device, where does it call the web grab from then? Sorry for sounding thick Smile

It probably won't work on Android directly although it could. The webgrab exe can be run by mono because it is a .net program.
I couldn't find a version of mono for Android but it is supposed to exist somewhere.

If you have a windows or linux server you can run it there and output the config files to the server.
I have a win7 server running webgrab every night.
You can even run a remote command to trigger webgrab on your server although that is getting quite advanced.

You can probably run LibreELEC on your Android device. It has a webgrab service built in.
This is the neatest solution I have found so far.

I just discovered there is a build of LibreELEC for my crappy mxq Android TV Box too. Be very careful if you use this.
I am experimenting with this today.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=180446
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebGrab+Plus Configurator3