• 134(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-07-04, 03:13)marhutchy Wrote: Well, I installed the latest nightly.
Updated to the latest extendedinfo script (it seems like it's still being worked on as we speak).
Still got extended script error.

All's well though... I mean as long as I see the info, right?

I'd prefer everything just work... but I can't solve a problem If I can not replicate it Sad
(2015-06-25, 02:44)Carl314 Wrote:
(2015-06-24, 05:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I would have to redesign a lot of the view to add that (I tried to already). I am sorry but this one will be very unlikely Sad

Mike - I was kind of wondering about that. With the info screen, I guess the zoom would cover stuff. It looks great on the other views, though - thanks for adding it.

Carl.

I guess unlikely was not the correct word to use Tongue I just added it to the Git version of the skin. If you see any bugs let me know.
Is there any workaround to play a trending movie directly from the widget.When i select from the widget it just goes to extended info script and no play option.
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
(2015-07-04, 20:34)eoghan Wrote: Is there any workaround to play a trending movie directly from the widget.When i select from the widget it just goes to extended info script and no play option.

If the movie is in your library it will play.
(2015-06-28, 05:31)meesham Wrote: Hi Mike,

Did you end up making any more progress with displaying the time remaining? The quick mockup you'd made looked really good.

Thanks

Started working on this again... Here is the current look. Those interested in this any thoughts or suggestions?

watch gallery
(2015-07-04, 21:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Did you end up making any more progress with displaying the time remaining? The quick mockup you'd made looked really good.

Thanks

Started working on this again... Here is the current look. Those interested in this any thoughts or suggestions?

watch gallery

well done mike... maybe a bit more subtile ? ( 60% transparent or so ? )
maybe also an idea for the sister skin Wink hehe
cheerz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-04, 21:42)schimi2k Wrote: well done mike... maybe a bit more subtile ? ( 60% transparent or so ? )
cheerz

Hmmm... not sure the best way to go... I tried playing with the transparency and anything lower would be hard to see on a bright background (second pic look at the word left). I could change the text color or add a background image over the video but.... Huh
I'll keep playing around and try to use any suggestions I get Nod
(2015-07-04, 00:27)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-06-23, 03:58)gmantonz Wrote:
  • Add album/folder name below the "poster" with the thumbs
  • Have the background change randomly every few seconds with a random photo from the folder/album which is currently selected

Then once you open a folder/album:
  • Add the filename below the thumbs on line 1.
  • Add the file size on line 2.
  • Have the background change to the photo of the thumb that's currently selected

I think I got all of these. You can test it using the Git version Smile

Hey Mike, that's fantastic, looks great, thanks! My only feedback is when looking at the albums and the poster has the 4 photos in it... the background of the poster itself seems to be transparent, is there any way to make it black perhaps?
(2015-07-04, 21:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 21:42)schimi2k Wrote: well done mike... maybe a bit more subtile ? ( 60% transparent or so ? )
cheerz

Hmmm... not sure the best way to go... I tried playing with the transparency and anything lower would be hard to see on a bright background (second pic look at the word left). I could change the text color or add a background image over the video but.... Huh
I'll keep playing around and try to use any suggestions I get Nod

I would keep the transparency as is, I agree it might be hard to see on a bright background if its any more transparent. Plus you wouldn't really be watching anything with the text overlaying ontop anyway, so I don't think it's such as huge issue that it's not as transparent/subtle.

My suggestion is to also make it 1 line. So I would only have it above the pause button, instead of separating 42 and minutes left, have it as: 42 minutes left, all on one line. Having it above the pause button will also separate it from all the additional info which is at the bottom as well.

I also think that the time left can just be in minutes. So 2 hours and 32 minutes would turn into: 152 minutes left. At this point if you really wanted to know when the movie would end, you would just glance down below where it says that it would end at 5:22 PM. So I don't think it's as important to break it down to hours and minutes left and it can be just all on one line as X minutes left.

Those are my 2 cents Smile
Never fail to amaze me what you are doing with this skin Mike :-)

Thanks

watch gallery

This look quality :-)....i think its perfect as it is has everything needed to see right there
(2015-07-04, 07:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
Updated to the latest extendedinfo script (it seems like it's still being worked on as we speak).

I'd prefer everything just work... but I can't solve a problem If I can not replicate it Sad

I see.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-07-05, 01:15)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 07:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

I see.
try latest extendedinfo version again. If it still errors out, then another debug log please.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Thanks

watch gallery

i think it looks great Big Grin
(2015-07-05, 02:30)phil65 Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 01:15)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 07:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I'd prefer everything just work... but I can't solve a problem If I can not replicate it Sad

I see.
try latest extendedinfo version again. If it still errors out, then another debug log please.

Wow, thanks for helping! Smile
Here's the debug log.

Well, what I notice is that when I get the script error is that, when I click Casts, and press down, I'm able to scroll through casts and similar movies, but screen won't focus on the other movies the directors have directed.

watch gallery
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55