• 175(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-10-08, 17:27)Glyde62 Wrote: Discovered if I don't have set to default it doesn't show
Changed it to default and its back again

What do you mean by "default" ?
Default in theme settings

Sent from my HTC_M10h
Hello, first off I want to say great job!

I have been using 3.6.x with Jarvis on my windows 10 pc for quite awhile now, so I decided to change my parents andriod tv box over to the same skin and setup as it made navigating for them a lot easier. Problem is on the android when they select a movie from the homescreen widget it freezes up with a white transparent overlay over the homescreen.

Any help would be great thanks
Hi marcelveldt!

I think something went wrong with the last update....see pictures please:

No Posters in Widget:

On Movies it works...
(2016-10-09, 07:55)bhand35 Wrote: I have been using 3.6.x with Jarvis on my windows 10 pc for quite awhile now, so I decided to change my parents andriod tv box over to the same skin and setup as it made navigating for them a lot easier. Problem is on the android when they select a movie from the homescreen widget it freezes up with a white transparent overlay over the homescreen.

I can't reproduce this issue so a couple of questions:

1) Is that with the stable version (kodi repo) or the beta version ?
2) What homescreen layout ? The default tile-based or another one ?

3) Was this a fresh install or was this android tv box preinstalled with loads of addons and stuff ? If so, please test with a clean install you can't trust those preloaded boxes.
(2016-10-09, 02:14)Glyde62 Wrote: Default in theme settings

That would be true as the classic theme doesn't have the ability to set the media flags
(2016-10-09, 08:52)epicfail Wrote: Hi marcelveldt!

I think something went wrong with the last update....see pictures please:

No Posters in Widget:

On Movies it works...

same here with 3.6.88
NVIDIA Shield TV,SPMC
(2016-10-09, 08:52)epicfail Wrote: I think something went wrong with the last update....see pictures please:

Yeah, sorry for that. Just fixed it and will provide new beta later today.
Thanks for the catch!
(2016-10-09, 13:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 08:52)epicfail Wrote: I think something went wrong with the last update....see pictures please:

Yeah, sorry for that. Just fixed it and will provide new beta later today.
Thanks for the catch!

Thank you and a big thanks for your great skin again Big Grin
Hi marcel! It's been a while since I wrote here but more or less I always followed the development Smile

So I've found a little issue in last beta 3.6, here it is:

For now I fixed it by changing widget LY, but please fix it also for portrait

One last thing, I've seen the new awesome settings page kripton-like, but the icon for Appearance is a little cropped in addiction to low-res, so here it is the proper one with the same style and quality of the other ones. Please replace it in next update Smile

That's all, thank you as always and I'll be glad to continue using this great skin also on v17 when it comes out
(2016-10-09, 22:37)Simograndi Wrote: So I've found a little issue in last beta 3.6, here it is:
For now I fixed it by changing widget LY, but please fix it also for portrait
Can you provide me the system icons for portrait ? That way it will for sure be 100% correct, otherwise the square ones are stretched/scaled again like before.

(2016-10-09, 22:37)Simograndi Wrote: One last thing, I've seen the new awesome settings page kripton-like, but the icon for Appearance is a little cropped in addiction to low-res, so here it is the proper one with the same style and quality of the other ones. Please replace it in next update Smile

Thanks!
(2016-10-09, 09:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 07:55)bhand35 Wrote: I have been using 3.6.x with Jarvis on my windows 10 pc for quite awhile now, so I decided to change my parents andriod tv box over to the same skin and setup as it made navigating for them a lot easier. Problem is on the android when they select a movie from the homescreen widget it freezes up with a white transparent overlay over the homescreen.

I can't reproduce this issue so a couple of questions:

1) Is that with the stable version (kodi repo) or the beta version ?
2) What homescreen layout ? The default tile-based or another one ?

3) Was this a fresh install or was this android tv box preinstalled with loads of addons and stuff ? If so, please test with a clean install you can't trust those preloaded boxes.

Thanks for the reply.

1) It is with stable version
2) homescreen layout is horizontal (low horizontal home big). I also tried it with titan tiles (1 row of large tiles)
3) It came with it preloaded, Should I be uninstalling kodi and reinstalling it or resetting the box to factory and starting from scratch?
Hi marcelveldt!

Thanks for the update...but now its showing the wrong covers....dont know where they coming from....

I mean the covers in the row are wrong....the cover on the top left is right one

(2016-10-10, 02:20)bhand35 Wrote: 3) It came with it preloaded, Should I be uninstalling kodi and reinstalling it or resetting the box to factory and starting from scratch?

Yes! Please do so. Many of those boxes contain crappy addons, malware or even modified versions of my skin.
I can't support you if any of these conditions are true.

Maybe just save the current application data folder somewhere and start fresh ?
(2016-10-10, 08:42)epicfail Wrote: Thanks for the update...but now its showing the wrong covers....dont know where they coming from....
I mean the covers in the row are wrong....the cover on the top left is right one

Those are the season posters for the series...It uses that instead of the episode thumb if you set a poster layout to display widgets.
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11