• 18(current)
[MOD] Mod Pack (End Time, Weather Conditions Backdrops, Submenu, Movie Genre Posters)
hi
i want to know if your MOD is for AeonShowMix version or Aeon 0.91stark
i have installed the mod movie genre and music not a problem it's weather i have a folder called "weather backdrops" (all sub folders done)

the mod is turned on but no other option to select given folder for slideshow only one that states "set weather icon" ?

anyone point me in the right direction to getting the weather mod working I have the latest Aruiga and xbmc svn
z][ggy;354243 Wrote:i have installed the mod movie genre and music not a problem it's weather i have a folder called "weather backdrops" (all sub folders done)

the mod is turned on but no other option to select given folder for slideshow only one that states "set weather icon" ?

anyone point me in the right direction to getting the weather mod working I have the latest Aruiga and xbmc svn

I had a similar problem. I found it started working again after I did a clean install last night. My install process was...

Hitchers Mod : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52562

Followed by Amra's in hitchers thread : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52562&page=7

then this mod.

It all worked ok after that
so i don't use set weather icon then? as there is no option to select a folder for the backdrops?

also i'm assuming the "weather backdrops" folder just sits in media?
z][ggy;354318 Wrote:so i don't use set weather icon then? as there is no option to select a folder for the backdrops?

also i'm assuming the "weather backdrops" folder just sits in media?

Create a dir somewhere and copy all the weather backfropds into it. You should have dir's like 01, 02, 03 etc etc.

In setup menu where you set your normal front menu fanart images goto weather and press return then press down ( same as if you were going to set fanart dir for movies ).

select the dir. Then in one of the setup menus there is an option to allow for conditional weather fanart.
MrTourettes Wrote:Create a dir somewhere and copy all the weather backfropds into it. You should have dir's like 01, 02, 03 etc etc.

In setup menu where you set your normal front menu fanart images goto weather and press return then press down ( same as if you were going to set fanart dir for movies ).

select the dir. Then in one of the setup menus there is an option to allow for conditional weather fanart.

everything was set it was the back drop selection that got me lol anyway thanks i have it working now so cheers mate Cool

also the genre stuff i.e posters work fine but say i go into movies genre and scroll through and highlight "horror" is there a way to get fanart for horror to show if so whats the folder setup for it etc ?
z][ggy;354339 Wrote:everything was set it was the back drop selection that got me lol anyway thanks i have it working now so cheers mate Cool

also the genre stuff i.e posters work fine but say i go into movies genre and scroll through and highlight "horror" is there a way to get fanart for horror to show if so whats the folder setup for it etc ?

I have not tested movie genre images since early days of this mod but yes... look here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48435
sorted it mate lol just need to get all new movie genre fanart now Cool

Then move onto music and it will be done Cool
I've only just noticed that in these screenshots the progress/volume fills the centre section of the popup but in mine it fills in behind the HDD/speaker section.

ok i'm getting there at last lol

Music genre posters working fine but what folder does the music genre backdrop/fanart go in?

Movies for me = media/moviegenre
Movies for me = media/genrefanart

Music for me = media/musicgenre
music for me = media/HuhHuhHuh?

****** all sorted****** ignore the above
z][ggy;354627 Wrote:ok i'm getting there at last lol

Music genre posters working fine but what folder does the music genre backdrop/fanart go in?

Movies for me = media/moviegenre
Movies for me = media/genrefanart

Music for me = media/musicgenre
music for me = media/HuhHuhHuh?

****** all sorted****** ignore the above

could you please explain your solution?
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
venealis Wrote:could you please explain your solution?

It was just a spelling mistake in my folder creation lol
CF2009 Wrote:[fix]TV show name and Season # over lap in the TV show view..

open up Viewtype_Showcase.xml

find the code below then add the code in bold
Code:
<include name="ShowcaseMainLabelWide">
    <include>ShowcaseLabelVars</include>
    <posx>200</posx>
    <posy>693</posy>
    <width>880</width>
    <font>Font_ShowcaseMainLabel</font>
    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(darkshowcase)">Colour_ShowcaseLabelLightShade</include>
    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(darkshowcase)">Colour_ShowcaseLabelNightShade</include>        
    <visible>!ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus()</visible>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-11" time="200" condition="[!Control.IsVisible(72) | IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(72))] | Window.IsActive(24)">Conditional</animation>
    [b]<animation effect="slide" end="0,11" time="200" condition="Container.Content(seasons)">Conditional</animation>[/b]
</include>

updated on Github toNod

Thanks! Great job with the mod!
Hi CF2009, are you keeping this mod alive? The contextual weather does not seem to be working anymore. I tried Hitchers mod, but I prefer your submenus. However I do like is animated weather icons.

Anyway is there a way do get the weather mod inside your mod pack to work correctly again? I always seem to get clouds and sunshine pics even when it is raining or it is nighttime.

TIA
Is there a page that gives the code for adding just the genre posters?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Mod Pack (End Time, Weather Conditions Backdrops, Submenu, Movie Genre Posters)1