• 2(current)
Release Nebula 1.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham
Another question: when pressing "o" during movie playback only a few information is shown compared e.g. to Confluence. For example the dropped or missed frame information is missing. Is there a possibility to show these information also?

Thx in advance.
(2014-08-23, 12:41)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 11:47)a_user Wrote: Played with it around more andi defintely like it very much.
Though one thing is annoying me: moving left/right within the home menu, that is focusing the various main menu items, feels very hard/somehow unfinished.

don't know how to describe this feeling. It's caused by the fact that the focused image in the midle is just changing without any kind of smoothening animation. It just BAM and another image is there. And for me at least this feels extremly uncomfortable, even annoying.

i assume this may be a matter of taste but for me it doesn't fit into the rest very smoothly designed and animated skin.

EDIT:
Also it seems the sidebar for additional options/view within the wether section for weather addons is missing.

The animation on home and cover wrap views has a reason.
I wanted to give the focused item a fixed and static position, while the other items are free to scroll beneath the main item. It's new and as everything new, with time, you have to get accustomed to it.
However if many people are complaining about it, i'll be happy to modify the animation.
well, i doubt it. it is to sudden and is the only tthing in the whole skin behaving so hard.
anyhow, it's a matter of taste.
Quote:The options menu is on the left in the weather screen.
no, weather addons allow different info views like radar etc. for this there is an extra side menu to select those but this is missing. try confluence and enter weather i.e. using weather underground. you will see that you have additionsl dtuff to select andf switch betweeen.

anyhow, very nice design. maybe when an helix update is available i'll use it again. hope so and maybe you make an optional smothing animation for the home screen item in focus Wink
(2014-08-23, 23:01)a_user Wrote: well, i doubt it. it is to sudden and is the only tthing in the whole skin behaving so hard.
anyhow, it's a matter of taste.

I think i'm going to introduce a smoothing transition between items and enhance the weather screen for the next release.

Thanks

Tgx
awsome!
Very good skin, does feel a bit stiff but nothing annoying, weather it is for my best. Very good job a fan of his skin cattle, waiting for the next version thanks for your work
Hi, I installed the nebula skin a few hours ago on my atv 2
it loads with the nebula logo and then freezes for about 2 min than
Shuts down,any help,thanks.
Love the skin. Any chance that you could add support for ClearLogo as well?
Hi,loaded skin about 10 hours ago it loads
Up with the nebula logo than freezes
For about 2 min than shuts down to atv 2
Home page.welcome any help thank u.
(2014-08-25, 18:10)Bailey1974 Wrote: Hi,loaded skin about 10 hours ago it loads
Up with the nebula logo than freezes
For about 2 min than shuts down to atv 2
Home page.welcome any help thank u.

Sorry. I assume you cannot start xbmc anymore with confluence.

Here a link to reset xbmc to default settings: 4.6 Stuck on a bad skin

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=IOS_FAQ#SkinChange

Tgx
Hi, thanks for your response. New to all of this. Where do I delete these files from and how, as can't get on xmbc. Need step by step instructions please as have googled this and have no idea what I am suppose to do lol. Many thanks!!!
I'm no expert in Atv2 so please post your request in the Xbmc for IOS support forum here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=137

Thanks

Tgx
Hi,

I'd like to give this wonderful skin a chance, but there are some parts which are not translated to german yet. Where can I assist - Is this skin on transiflex?
KODI: 18 (latest on Google Play) with Emby-Addon
Skin: Estuary
Database: Emby Server Docker (linuxserver.io) on Synology DS1019+
Hardware: Nvidia Shield TV 2017
Video/Sound: via HDMI and Yamaha RX-V685 on Philips 55OLED804
Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate
(2014-08-23, 20:22)adb76 Wrote: Another question: when pressing "o" during movie playback only a few information is shown compared e.g. to Confluence. For example the dropped or missed frame information is missing. Is there a possibility to show these information also?

Fixed on Github:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...ea85bc3985

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-08-25, 15:33)feerlessleadr Wrote: Love the skin. Any chance that you could add support for ClearLogo as well?

Added to my to-do list.

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-08-26, 16:51)keyboarder2k Wrote: I'd like to give this wonderful skin a chance, but there are some parts which are not translated to german yet. Where can I assist - Is this skin on transiflex?

I've just submitted the subscription for the skin to transiflex. I'll keep you posted when it will be accepted.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-08-26, 17:34)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-26, 16:51)keyboarder2k Wrote: I'd like to give this wonderful skin a chance, but there are some parts which are not translated to german yet. Where can I assist - Is this skin on transiflex?

I've just submitted the subscription for the skin to transiflex. I'll keep you posted when it will be accepted.
Sounds good :-)

Just some more notes:

The button for "get theme" from the TvTunes add on is shown on the info-panel for tv-series but not for movies (even the specific option in the tvtunes options is set).

Are there plans to add support for the artist slideshow add on?

Would it be possible to use random fanart/extrafanart for the home menu icons/backgrounds on movies/tv-shows?
KODI: 18 (latest on Google Play) with Emby-Addon
Skin: Estuary
Database: Emby Server Docker (linuxserver.io) on Synology DS1019+
Hardware: Nvidia Shield TV 2017
Video/Sound: via HDMI and Yamaha RX-V685 on Philips 55OLED804
Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate
Great skin!

Don't know your future plans but if you are happy to make some additions then I would suggest:
*Add opacity settings so fanart can be seen more clearly in views?
*Add a 'slim' list setting for list view? row height reduced / single line
*When you are watching something that has chapters and you press i the title is example: Superman 03 04:56:00 03/12
can you remove the chapter info on the info screen so it just says the title?
*Trailer button when looking through movie library
*Media totals for Movies TV Music etc on home screen
*Change XBMC logo to Kodi?

Also I am on Helix nightly and I am using your Gotham github release as it is the most recently updated and it works great. Should I be using master branch instead?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 1.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham3