• 2(current)
Mod AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.1
(2015-12-24, 05:04)melons2 Wrote: I have all of the art downloaded, music and movie, how does your skin show actual music cd or movie dvd when mine only shows which ever generic "blank" cd or dvd Have been selected under skin settings > disc?

LOL, one last time.....

Movie Disc Art : http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader

Music Disc Art : https://github.com/stefansielaff/script.cdartmanager

Install those addons. Go into settings for each addon and set it how you like. Run the addon. It's literally that simple.
(2015-12-24, 05:04)melons2 Wrote: Hell if you have paypal I will make you a donation!

No thanks, My job was to put together other work in this.

Marcus Qui for his great work, AEONMQ6
Manfeed by their changes in music visualization
Phil65 by the great tool, XmlConvert
Wencas by StarColors
Rjsachse by Progress Bar Buffer / Cache
New Video OSD by kettere

thanks
(2015-12-24, 09:52)emiralles Wrote:
(2015-12-24, 05:04)melons2 Wrote: Hell if you have paypal I will make you a donation!

No thanks, My job was to put together other work in this.

Marcus Qui for his great work, AEONMQ6
Manfeed by their changes in music visualization
Phil65 by the great tool, XmlConvert
Wencas by StarColors
Rjsachse by Progress Bar Buffer / Cache
New Video OSD by kettere

thanks

Congratulation for your great mod! Glad to see someone still remembers (and acknowledges) my work with music visualization Wink Thank you
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-12-24, 05:04)melons2 Wrote: I have all of the art downloaded, music and movie, how does your skin show actual music cd or movie dvd when mine only shows which ever generic "blank" cd or dvd Have been selected under skin settings > disc?

Or more simply how do I just reduce your rss, weather and other fonts and then your mod would be perfect for me.
Hell if you have paypal I will make you a donation!

I did another version. You can choice my fonts in RSS, Weather ... etc or original ones.

I change it in the first post
Is it working with kodi Jarvis 16?
(2015-12-24, 19:12)plouf34 Wrote: Is it working with kodi Jarvis 16?

I don't know, I use Isengard
I want to tell you thank you. You did not have to do that, but you took the time to help another user. I really appreciate your work and extra effort.

Thank you!

No.

When you try to install it from zip Jarvis says:

Which mean the addon declares to work with xbmc.gui version 5.9.0 which is Kodi 15 Isengard (5.10.0 for Kodi 16 Jarvis and 5.11.0 for Kodi 17 K****) and Kodi 16 Jarvis stops it's installation.

If you want to use an Aeon MQ version who works in Kodi 16 Jarvis AFIK you have only two option:

- "donate" for the official Aeon MQ 7 version (MarcosQui) in xbmcbrasil forums

- Use the modded Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 16 Jarvis (scott967): http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239793

Its working fine-just dl and unzip to: AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons
Great mod-thanks emiralles
Where I unzip the zip under kodi 16 beta 4 and a nvidia shield?
(2015-12-26, 06:54)dannyau Wrote:

Its working fine-just dl and unzip to: AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons
Great mod-thanks emiralles

You can bypass the install process this way but it doesn't make the skin compatible with Kodi 16 Jarvis.

Many screen/menus/options will be empty or wrong cause they changed or are new in Kodi 16 Jarvis.

Quote:Skins: Sadly due to the amount of changes we’ll have to announce that skins will have certain parts non working. This beta will mark any version 15 skin as incompatible and will ask you to switch back to Confluence. This means that for you to continue using Kodi 16.0 you will have to switch back to Confluence or wait till the skin you use has been updated in our repository. Good new however is that a variety of skin have already start updating to latest changes.
The following skins are already updated for version 16 and will auto-update when you upgrade. We’re sure more will follow soon.

• AppTV (added this week)
• Black Glass Nova
• Chroma
• Confluence
• Eunique
• Mimic
• Nebula
• Rapier
• re-Touched
• Titan
• Transparency!

http://kodi.tv/kodi-16-0-beta-4-jarvis-i...g-ready-4/
(2015-12-26, 09:45)plouf34 Wrote: Where I unzip the zip under kodi 16 beta 4 and a nvidia shield?

In android OS only Unzip the addon AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.1 zip inside this folder for Kodi 16 Jarvis and you will get a frankenbuilden skin working...partially ofc:

/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons
Update. New version see the first post.
Great MOD, Great improvements, thank you!!
(2015-12-23, 18:13)emiralles Wrote: I don't know what do you want to say. I have bigger Rss, Bigger status. Bigger plot

Can you please share this wallpaper. Looks cool.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.10