Alpha Flow...... A radically different Kodi skin
(2022-09-19, 20:16)roidy Wrote: Have you tried adding your own items to the hub menus and played around with the different list options? There's a One Line list, a Two Line List and an Info Line List.

Yes I did. It works very fast and easy. And the result is very nice
I wish to add more pages than that in two sections, movies and series, for example, the number would be 10 pages
(2022-09-20, 14:47)Faisall1414 Wrote: I wish to add more pages than that in two sections, movies and series, for example, the number would be 10 pages

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you want more items in the main menu, the first menu Movies, TV Shows, Music etc. If so then it's not possible, the main menu is fixed and can't be changed.

Or do you mean you want more items in the hub menu, the next menu to the right that you can set using skinshortcuts. This hub menu already allows up to 20 items in each section, which from a performance point of view I think is plenty.

Or do you mean you want more List levels after the hub menu. Currently Movies has 2 levels, Categories and The actual movie and TV Shows has 4 levels which is the exact number required, Categories, TV Shows, Seasons and episodes.

Please explain further what you would like.
Do you mean you want more items in the main menu, the first menu Movies, TV Shows, Music etc. If so then it's not possible, the main menu is fixed and can't be changed.

☹️ Yes, that's what I want, but since it can't be done, thank you.
Now this is what I'm talking about!
Hello.

I want to ask you to make it possible (in the future) to choose less levels in the tvshow hub. 3 instead of 4 (or as an option). So to immediately play the episode when in level 3.
I absolutely love it!
(2022-09-21, 21:34)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello.

I want to ask you to make it possible (in the future) to choose less levels in the tvshow hub. 3 instead of 4 (or as an option). So to immediately play the episode when in level 3.
Yep, next update will allow you to just press select on an episode or movie at any level and it will play.
(2022-09-22, 17:59)roidy Wrote:
(2022-09-21, 21:34)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello.

Yep, next update will allow you to just press select on an episode or movie at any level and it will play.

Thanks a lot.
I am still using your skin, even though the skin is still in alpha phase, and I love it.
I'm looking forward to the update
v0.0.2-alpha

Added seekbar and player controls, no bookmarks or settings yet.

No Shutdown menu or Context menu, there should be another update tomorrow with both of those.

See first post for download.
(2022-09-24, 19:31)roidy Wrote: v0.0.2-alpha

Added seekbar and player controls, no bookmarks or settings yet.

No Shutdown menu or Context menu, there should be another update tomorrow with both of those.

See first post for download.

Thank you. Looking great so far
Not sure if this is a Nexus/Windows/my setup issue because it's something I've seen in my skin as well, but when I press left on the main menu to bring up the skinshortcuts window, the list 211 doesn't take focus until I press a key. Have you noticed this?
(2022-09-25, 14:19)QuizKid Wrote: Not sure if this is a Nexus/Windows/my setup issue because it's something I've seen in my skin as well, but when I press left on the main menu to bring up the skinshortcuts window, the list 211 doesn't take focus until I press a key. Have you noticed this?

Yep, it's something I've noticed every time I use skinshortcuts, regardless of Kodi version. I think it's because list 211 can take some time to populate. Most skins I've looked at set the defaultcontrol to the next set of controls, like the set content controls, so as to bypass this problem, which I've completely forgot to do in this skin Smile
Hi, does this new skin mean that you are no longer going to launch MINIM? It was a skin that looked good and I would have liked to try it.

Regards and thanks.
(2022-09-26, 14:44)klingsor Wrote: Hi, does this new skin mean that you are no longer going to launch MINIM? It was a skin that looked good and I would have liked to try it.

Regards and thanks.

Which version of MINIM are you referring to, the original Netflix style or the updated Android TV style I posted? 

Original - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cJ5arR2L3s
Revamped - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4tNmCXZtbQ

The revamped version is very similar to kpr57's EVOLUTION skin, both taking inspiration from Android TV.  

I'm still working on all 3 skins, Flow and both versions of MINIM..... I just can't decide which version of MINIM to focus on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flow...... A radically different Kodi skin0