GameSpot Videos script
@white_rabbit: we put up movies with lots of footage. it's just the specific "gameplay footage" movies tend to clog up the xbox listing.
working great, but im just gettings 11 returns?

isnt it possible to change it to like links of the last 10 xbox games, and all underlying videos?
that would rock Smile
yes! i was actually looking to write a gamespot menu just like the apple one. now i don't have to Smile i'm a gamespot complete member, and it would definatly be nice to have that supported, but overall probably not needed (depending on how much content will eventually be supported by this script)

what would really be nice is having separate categories... xbox, pc, ps2. mainly the xbox one! (of course!Wink then in each section have the top 10 visited games, just like on the gamespot website. within each games sub dir.. have all avalible video content listed.

and each platform also lists new movies and releases.. would be nice to be able to view that as well..

support for viewing past episodes of lets gamespot?

just depends on how far ya wanna go! i'd love to see the whole site on there. its always been a goal of mine to get gamespot content right from in xbmc! thanks for making it a reality!!
this script is totaly awesome, would love to see some kind of interface for gamespot complete. while i cant seem to quite iron out some details on the matter, or how that would work. as it is i've already setup a share on my pc for gamespot vids, but that still takes time to download the video and then select the file in xbmc.
i am having problems viewing the movies and this is what i get back with all of them:
22-10-2004 14:22:18 error cmplayer::openfile() mms://a1854.m.akastream.net/7/1854/5372/1/gamespot.download.akamai.com/5372/netshow/gslive/300k/ghostintheshell_vpreview.asf failed
22-10-2004 14:22:51 error cmplayer::openfile() mms://a168.m.akastream.net/7/168/5372/1/gamespot.download.akamai.com/5372/netshow/gslive/300k/nfsu2_m102104vp.asf failed

i am using the xbmc 1.1 release and using the most recent jsd release.

any ideas?

edit: got background image to work, had to alter the path to the image.
will play with this alot (when work is less then 11 hours/day Wink )
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
this script dosnt work for me either. it looks like it dl something and then just do nothing. is it possible to see some kind of log of what went wrong?
I donated $40 to the XBMC project, and so should you.
looks like something's changed at gamespot to stop this from working. a shame, cos this was one of my favorite scripts on xbmc.
oh no!

please make this script work again, if it is possible.

if it is blocked on gamespot somehow, could we get an explanation why?
i got in contact with -jsd- and he's fixed the back-end so the script works again. yay! cheers jsd you rock :kickass:
sweetness.. love this script.
http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/love_tropicana/
audioscrobbler.com + xbmc = happy kids!
and where can we get the new updated version?
the link on the first page links to the old script.
huh? i thought back-end meant the system wich the scripts talks to.
http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/love_tropicana/
audioscrobbler.com + xbmc = happy kids!
doh.. sorry Blush
script is working fine again. i just notice that when i exit it the display of my script list has changed from list to icons (project mayhem skin)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GameSpot Videos script0