• 21(current)
Release Nebula 2.x for Kodi 14.x Helix
(2015-05-09, 15:40)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-05-08, 09:14)mastervan Wrote: hello , congratulations for the beautiful skin , a request for you, is possible in the actor info module
add the the total number of film realized by the actor
tnx

Are you referring the the extended info screen?

Tgx

yes...
Tgx,

First, let me congratulate you on your awesome skin. Smile I appreciate all of your hard work.

Now, I was hoping you could help me with a slight modification. I have the bookshelf activated and I would like to see 50 Recently Added (for Movies) instead of the default 20. I have a some programming background and tried to figure it out myself but it didn't work.

I modified the "Includes_Shelf_Contents" (C:\Users\acer\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.nebula\1080i) and added 30 more references of the below code snippet for total of 50. I replaced the "X" with numbers 21-50.

<include name="RecentMovieContent">
<item id="X">
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.X.Title))</visible>
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.X.Title)]</label>
<thumb>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.X.Art(poster))]</thumb>
<property name="ItemType">$LOCALIZE[31961]</property>
<property name="Plot">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.Plot)]</property>
<property name="Rating">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.Rating)]</property>
<property name="Year">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.Year)]</property>
<property name="Runtime">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.Runtime)]</property>
<property name="Genre">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.Genre)]</property>
<property name="Mpaa">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.MPAA)]</property>
<property name="VideoCodec">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.VideoCodec)]</property>
<property name="VideoResolution">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.VideoResolution)]</property>
<property name="AudioCodec">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.AudioCodec)]</property>
<property name="AudioChannels">$INFO[Window(home).Property(RecentMovie.X.AudioChannels)]</property>
<onclick>PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Window(Home).Property(RecentMovie.X.File)])</onclick>
</item>

I restarted Kodi and the Recently Added still only had 20 and not my 50. Did I change the correct file? Code? Is there something else I need to change? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
(2015-05-10, 01:20)mrfatboy Wrote: I restarted Kodi and the Recently Added still only had 20 and not my 50. Did I change the correct file? Code? Is there something else I need to change? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

That's right. But the service.skin.widgets addon supports only up to 20 items. You can see it yourself in the source code:
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/service.skin.widgets
The LIMIT variable is set to 20. Maybe editing all the python files and setting it to 50 could make it work.

Thanks

Tgx
Wink 
(2015-05-10, 07:39)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 01:20)mrfatboy Wrote: I restarted Kodi and the Recently Added still only had 20 and not my 50. Did I change the correct file? Code? Is there something else I need to change? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

That's right. But the service.skin.widgets addon supports only up to 20 items. You can see it yourself in the source code:
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/service.skin.widgets
The LIMIT variable is set to 20. Maybe editing all the python files and setting it to 50 could make it work.

Thanks

Tgx

Based on your suggestion I was able to make it so there are now up to 50 "Recent Added" items. Thanks much Smile The code that was in the github repo for the service.skin.widgets was a little different than what is actually in Kodi. All I had to to was change "self.LIMIT = 20" to "self.LIMIT = 50" in the default.py file. I also added the 30 extra hard coded code snippets (as stated above) in Includes_Shelf_Contents in the skin.nebula/1080i folder.

Here are the files and locations if anybody else wants to make the change. These are Windows 7 locations.
I only made the changes to Recent Movies. By copying what I did you can also increase Recently Added for Music, Favourites, Random, etc. in the Includes_Shelf_Contents file.

C:\Users\<your profile>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets
default.py

C:\Users\<your profile>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.nebula\1080i
Includes_Shelf_Contents

While I'm at it I to have a couple of questions regarding a couple of GUI glitches in the Nebula Skin.

1) From the Home screen and Movies highlighted, when I press the UP Arrow key to now highlight "Recently Added" and then press the Up Arrow key again it actually selects/activates "Recently Added" instead of moving up to the Hidden Dropdown GUI Control Bar (Back arrow, Home, trick play controls, settings, etc). Only when I press the Up Arrow again will deselect the "Recently Added" page and display the Home screen with the Top GUI Bar. Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?

2) While in the Top GUI Control Bar and using the LEFT and RIGHT Arrow keys to cycle thru icons the GUI icons only are highlighted and usable every other click of the LEFT/Right button. It's like there are hidden non usable icons in between the actual GUI icons. Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?

thanks much
(2015-05-10, 19:52)mrfatboy Wrote: 1) From the Home screen and Movies highlighted, when I press the UP Arrow key to now highlight "Recently Added" and then press the Up Arrow key again it actually selects/activates "Recently Added" instead of moving up to the Hidden Dropdown GUI Control Bar (Back arrow, Home, trick play controls, settings, etc). Only when I press the Up Arrow again will deselect the "Recently Added" page and display the Home screen with the Top GUI Bar. Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?

2) While in the Top GUI Control Bar and using the LEFT and RIGHT Arrow keys to cycle thru icons the GUI icons only are highlighted and usable every other click of the LEFT/Right button. It's like there are hidden non usable icons in between the actual GUI icons. Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?

Good work with the service.skin.wigdets addon!

1) This is not a bug. It's the way the skin should work. If no widget is visible (e.g with the Settings main menu item), if you press "up" the top bar will pop up. If a widget is visible instead, when you press "up", you focus the widget button (e.g. Recently Added). Here you can press "ok" or click with the mouse or press "up" again and the recently added list will popup. When the recently added list gets visible, if you press "up" again the top bar will popup.

2) I'm well aware of this issue since the beginning. You have to press "left" or "right" twice with the remote to navigate the top bar. That's because i needed a hidden button in the gap between items for mouse compatibily. That's my fault/lazyness. I'll try to fix it for the next release.

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-05-10, 22:30)Tgxcorporation Wrote: 1) This is not a bug. It's the way the skin should work. If no widget is visible (e.g with the Settings main menu item), if you press "up" the top bar will pop up. If a widget is visible instead, when you press "up", you focus the widget button (e.g. Recently Added). Here you can press "ok" or click with the mouse or press "up" again and the recently added list will popup. When the recently added list gets visible, if you press "up" again the top bar will popup.

It seems to me that pressing UP to the "Recently Added" and then UP again should bring you to the top bar pop up and NOT display the Recently Added page, The Recently Added page should only be displayed if highlighted and selected. If I just want to get to the top bar popup I should not have to actually see the Recently Added page. That just seems more intuitive to me Smile

Thanks again for the help.
every this is perfect but there is one thing missing which is more coll and awesome views......i mean if this skill will have some more view then it will be awesome.......not just cover wrap and fanart cover view...this skin should have some more views like gallary and posters may be you guys have some more ideas for new views and one view for games ...may be you know which view is best for games..i mean big cover wrap and this time in middleBig GrinBlushUndecidedNodWinkLaughAngel
(2015-05-05, 18:01)semool Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 17:12)Tgxcorporation Wrote: I think we have 2 alternatives:

1 - Make ClearLogo and ClearArt display alternatively in the same place for example 5 seconds each. If one of the two is missing, the skin will always show the one which is present

2 - Enable both ClearLogo and ClearArt with fallback and let the user decide which of the two has the priority over the other with a new option in skin settings.

What do you think?

Tgx

If you ask so Angel Option 1 sounds interesting Big GrinCool
But i would still add an Setting for random clearart/logo, only logo, only art. In this way all options are covered.
Then the User can completely decide what would displayed.

Any News on this? Is there a chance that it will be integrated?
Quick question, if you update the skin do the update download automatically to my installation or I have to go and download something?
The update should install automatically unless you disabled this feature in the addon browser.

Tgx
I have the TV show widget and below all the submenus correctly (in progress, recently added etc)
Can I add a submenu with the next TV air date add on?
Use the main menu editor: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...enu-Editor

Tgx

Why can I see any menu?

using latest nightlies and updated git source on windows 8.1
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Please have a look at here:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...r-Settings

and

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...-home-menu

Tgx
Just finished DVDripping my 211 collection and they look good.
Could you please add the total number of votes next to the rating on the cover wrap view ? every other movie view it has the rating and next the total number of votes "7.7 (123.000 votes)"

tnx
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 2.x for Kodi 14.x Helix3