• 23(current)
Release reFocus 3.x for Jarvis
Hey Jeroen what image is the main and sub menus? as im lokking to maybe edit a wee bit

Thanks
(2016-06-20, 12:37)lstar337 Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 11:42)Jeroen Wrote: This should be fixed on Git too.
Hi Jeroen, I'm a bit confused as Git seems to have two Jarvis branches at the moment. 'Jarvis' & Jarvis 3.2.1' which should I be using?

Jarvis is the only one that still receives updates, I'll remove the other Branch as it isn't needed anymore.
(2016-06-20, 14:21)wheelzi31 Wrote: Hey Jeroen what image is the main and sub menus? as im lokking to maybe edit a wee bit

Thanks

HomeMenu.xml, colorize/100.png and colorize/95.png. It's a texture that is used in many other places though, the colors are controlled by colordiffuses.
(2016-06-20, 17:37)Jeroen Wrote: Jarvis is the only one that still receives updates, I'll remove the other Branch as it isn't needed anymore.
Thanks.
Loving this skin. Good work to the developer. Quick questions.

1. How do I access the favourites?
2. Is there a way to disable the splash refocus screen on startup?

Thank you
(2016-06-29, 12:58)x007sunny Wrote: Loving this skin. Good work to the developer. Quick questions.

Thank you

1. The home menu is completely user configurable, so you can add this yourself.
2. Nope.
Oh, and two anyone wondering. No commits to Git for a month doesn't mean the skin has been abandoned... As there is a stable release for the current release of Kodi I am dedicating my available free time to other projects and activities at the moment. Development focus has shifted towards Krypton and will intensify pretty soon.
(2016-07-07, 18:22)Jeroen Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 12:58)x007sunny Wrote: Loving this skin. Good work to the developer. Quick questions.

Thank you

1. The home menu is completely user configurable, so you can add this yourself.
2. Nope.

Thank you
(2016-06-15, 11:40)Jeroen Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 14:23)McYoshi Wrote: In the previous version of Refocus, watching Live TV, pressing up/down arrow would show the OSD with channel info of the next/previous channel, and I could confirm with enter to switch to the desired channel. In the newest version this feature is gone.

Pressing the "i" shows the OSD just fine. A bug maybe?

I recently pretty much rewrote the OSD part, and this has been an oversight / regression. A preliminary fix is on Git.

I Downloaded the zip from github to apply the fix for this issue, however issue still exists after installing the zip in the addons section. Am I doing something wrong with the install?
(2016-07-08, 11:02)McYoshi Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 11:40)Jeroen Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 14:23)McYoshi Wrote: In the previous version of Refocus, watching Live TV, pressing up/down arrow would show the OSD with channel info of the next/previous channel, and I could confirm with enter to switch to the desired channel. In the newest version this feature is gone.

Pressing the "i" shows the OSD just fine. A bug maybe?

I recently pretty much rewrote the OSD part, and this has been an oversight / regression. A preliminary fix is on Git.

I Downloaded the zip from github to apply the fix for this issue, however issue still exists after installing the zip in the addons section. Am I doing something wrong with the install?

Yeah, you probably are.
When downloading from github, the folders within the zip will be suffixed with -<branch-name> meaning you'll most likely have a skin.refocus and skin.refocus-jarvis folder (so basically two skins)
How to get that fixed should hopefully be clear at this point Smile (hint: you don't want the skin.refocus-jarvis folder)
@tadly, I simply overlooked that option. All fixed now. Thanks!
(2016-07-07, 18:36)Jeroen Wrote: Oh, and two anyone wondering. No commits to Git for a month doesn't mean the skin has been abandoned... As there is a stable release for the current release of Kodi I am dedicating my available free time to other projects and activities at the moment. Development focus has shifted towards Krypton and will intensify pretty soon.
Jeroen, is the OSD fix making its way to the kodi repo?

I have been holding off using the git version, so I thought I would just check that it would appear there at some point.[/u]
Yes it will, not sure when though. best guess is sometime in august
Thanks.
Spotted this yesterday:
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 3.x for Jarvis2