• 251(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-08-19, 21:26)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 09:56)blackbanana Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 22:08)Warner306 Wrote: You should add 2160p23 and 2160p59. And you can access any option in LAV Filters or XYSubFilter by remote.

Thank you for your help!

I added 2160p23 and 2160p59 and its working properly.

Do you have any solution to the other problem? As you can see.. I cant see all the options in property page.
Can i change these settings from anywhere else?

Image: http://imgur.com/a/lkKEF

All of the settings can be changed by remote from DSPlayer settings. Just select any of the filters and all the options should be there. You don't have to open the property page.

I have the same issue with lav filters options being cutoff in 4K. 1080p is fine and that is where i change/check settings.

There are a few options not accessible in Kodi.
(2016-08-20, 03:15)JonnyVee Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 21:26)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 09:56)blackbanana Wrote: Thank you for your help!

I added 2160p23 and 2160p59 and its working properly.

Do you have any solution to the other problem? As you can see.. I cant see all the options in property page.
Can i change these settings from anywhere else?

Image: http://imgur.com/a/lkKEF

All of the settings can be changed by remote from DSPlayer settings. Just select any of the filters and all the options should be there. You don't have to open the property page.

I have the same issue with lav filters options being cutoff in 4K. 1080p is fine and that is where i change/check settings.

There are a few options not accessible in Kodi.

Can someone else confirm this behaviour? I'll mention it in the set up guide.
(2016-08-12, 16:39)JoshDi Wrote: can someone send me the link to the github for the latest source code of Kodi DSPlayer? I want to see I can take over the project... thanks
Hi JoshDi,

Any news? Do you think you can create a Dsplayer version from Kodi 17? Would be awesome!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 3 met Tapatalk
Always when i start a video i have 8 dropped frames in kodi. After the 8 dropped frames it runs smoothly with only 1-5 delayed/dropped/renewed frames. Whats causing the 8 dropped frames?
And is it normal to have some delayed/dropped/renewed frames under a whole movie? Or do you play all your videos with 0 dropped/delayed/renewed frames?

Thank you in advance!
It's normal to have them at the beginning of playback. You can press CTRL+R to reset them and check them after playback start.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-08-12, 16:39)JoshDi Wrote: can someone send me the link to the github for the latest source code of Kodi DSPlayer? I want to see I can take over the project... thanks
JoshDi thanks so much for trying. I don't know if your efforts will prove successful but knowing that somebody is at least trying to pick up the torch gives us some hope.

Thank you!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-08-27, 11:55)ashlar Wrote:
JoshDi thanks so much for trying. I don't know if your efforts will prove successful but knowing that somebody is at least trying to pick up the torch gives us some hope.

Thank you!
Havent had much luck merging the branches but still trying
(2016-08-29, 11:13)JoshDi Wrote: Havent had much luck merging the branches but still trying
Don't give up! Smile
Looking for a little help. Anyone willing to make a custom "joystick.Microsoft.Xbox.360.Controller" keymap? I'm looking to be able to activate MadVR's dedbug OSD (ctrl+J) with the Xbox controller's Guide (big Xbox) button and then use the back button as a reset (Ctrl+r).

I've already tweaked the keymap by removing PCM audio from the right stick control and added codec info to the Y button.

Unfortunately, I can't figure this one out. Any help is appreciated!
Keymaps translate already issued commands (button presses) to Kodi's functions. I don't think that keymaps can translate a command (button press, in your case the Guide and back buttons on the joypad) to a keyboard combination (ctrl+j and ctrl+r). I use EventGhost to achieve that.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
(2016-08-30, 10:39)ashlar Wrote: Keymaps translate already issued commands (button presses) to Kodi's functions. I don't think that keymaps can translate a command (button press, in your case the Guide and back buttons on the joypad) to a keyboard combination (ctrl+j and ctrl+r). I use EventGhost to achieve that.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Think i may have figured it out after rerereading the Keymap wiki. Need to use the keyboard to establish command/action.

1. For simplicity, I'll adjust madvr so f12 = the debug Osd.
2. Map that as a command in Keyboard.xml and call it "MADVR OSD".
3. Map the "MADVR OSD" action in the xbox.xml.

May not work, but worth a try.

If anyone else has more insight and skills, please feel free to let me know if this the right track.
(2016-08-29, 11:13)JoshDi Wrote: Havent had much luck merging the branches but still trying

Thanks for putting in the effort for us. Hopefully you'll figure it out
Hi guys, what would be the latest Nvidia driver that supports upscaling and such? Windows 10 updated the driver when the anniversary update came in and I am afraid the old driver I have will not work anymore.
(2016-09-04, 23:45)aoe2exp Wrote: Hi guys, what would be the latest Nvidia driver that supports upscaling and such? Windows 10 updated the driver when the anniversary update came in and I am afraid the old driver I have will not work anymore.

I am using the latest Nvidia driver with a GTX 750 Ti and madVR is working fine.
Whenever i try to play a video using DSPlayer, it changes my display from display 2 to display 1, and crashes.
Kodi log shows no errors up to the point where i says:
14:07:26 T:6840 NOTICE: Display resolution for madVR ADJUST : 1920x1080@ 59.94 #2 - Full Screen (17) (weight: 0.000)
14:07:27 T:6836 NOTICE: CDSPlayer:Tonguerocess - Successfully creating DS Graph
14:07:34 T:8072 NOTICE: Display resolution ADJUST : 1920x1080@ 144.00 - Full Screen (110) (weight: 0.001)
14:07:34 T:8072 WARNING: CXBMCRenderManager::Configure - queue size too small (2, 0, 0)

Does anyone know how to fix this? i have tried clean installs of DSPlayer and madVR, and multiple cersion of my graphics driver.

The problem can be seen in this video:
  • 251(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47