• 280(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Photo 
(2016-03-15, 14:04)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 12:39)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 04:20)bsoriano Wrote: Looking great meowmoo! With those views, especially TriPanel, I am seriously considering adding my music collection to Kodi! Thanks!

Regards,

Bart

They look indeed cool. I have only one small "but". I've always wanted to be able to see both genre fields in the music views for artists and albums levels (the other is called Style I think). I have both populated, and while my genre field is generic (something like Pop/Rock), the other one goes deeper (somethings like Alternative Rock/Indie, Synth Pop, etc)
Is this something easy to implement? thoughts?

I can only add stuff thats in the kodi DB, and kodi did not read custom tags, I guess you use Picard + last.FM plugin? And talking about the group tag?

Show me a picture of the tags in your mp3 and what you want to get added

I will check tonight, i'm in a hurry, but if I remember right, these are supossed to be ListItem.Property(Artist_Style), ListItem.Property(Artist_Genre), ListItem.Property(Album_Genre) and ListItem.Property(Album_Style), though I know nothing about skinning of if this leads u anyway.
I think I remember by default, some views show album style, but not the genre, and others show artist genre, not the styles, etc....
This is what i mean, I was playing yesterday with the code (with my limited brain and lot of try and error)

watch gallery

First image displays all the content, genre, style and the artist info, just artist info takes a second more to display, i just took the shot too fast.... lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I see, should be easy to add, just need a proper place to display it, I think about it and add a option to show genre/style/mood somewhere in right list/tripanel.

If you could tell me where it shows genre but no style or the other way, I take a look at it also.
Can we expect a fix for no Library Info line on Music Videos menu. (cant select infoline it does not exist).

Cheers
(2016-03-15, 16:55)kikinjo Wrote: Can we expect a fix for no Library Info line on Music Videos menu. (cant select infoline it does not exist).

Cheers

Hello,

Use Music Video Playlist as the info line option for Music Videos, it will provide what you are looking for.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-15, 14:03)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 13:34)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 13:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: Like Bob asked Slipass, what playlist are you using for the Live background, things have changed in the new widgets. Please supply as much information as possible into how you have set up the live background.

I use Kodi 16.1 RC1, and the last git for mandnox (13.03.16)

I create the playlist in kodi - i had posted the playlist.
I see movies on the background but not the last added.
When i create a playlist for 3D Movies, i see only 3D Movies but not the last added. I think it is random.
What infos you need?

Slipass,

Looking at the playlist you posted, you will always get the oldest movies and not the newest ones. You need to order by date added, but descending, not ascending. That way you will get the newest ones first.

Regards,

Bart

Stupid misstake! Angry Thanks for it Bart!!!

But it is still not 100%. The order appears to be somewhat different. The latest movie is not top.
And for series unfortunately does not the entry in the playlist. (I edit manually)
I use a SQL DB and i made the screenshot at the same time.

Old Madnox Widget-System

New Madnox Widget-System (Skinshortcuts)
(2016-03-15, 17:56)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 14:03)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 13:34)Slipass Wrote: I use Kodi 16.1 RC1, and the last git for mandnox (13.03.16)

I create the playlist in kodi - i had posted the playlist.
I see movies on the background but not the last added.
When i create a playlist for 3D Movies, i see only 3D Movies but not the last added. I think it is random.
What infos you need?

Slipass,

Looking at the playlist you posted, you will always get the oldest movies and not the newest ones. You need to order by date added, but descending, not ascending. That way you will get the newest ones first.

Regards,

Bart

Stupid misstake! Angry Thanks for it Bart!!!

But it is still not 100%. The order appears to be somewhat different. The latest movie is not top.
And for series unfortunately does not the entry in the playlist. (I edit manually)
I use a SQL DB and i made the screenshot at the same time.

Old Madnox Widget-System

New Madnox Widget-System (Skinshortcuts)

Slipass,

Did you specify a sort order and sort by in the widget configuration? If not, please do so (sort by date added, sort order descending) and let me know if that changes anything. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Quote:Slipass,

Did you specify a sort order and sort by in the widget configuration? If not, please do so (sort by date added, sort order descending) and let me know if that changes anything. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Yes with and without this config.

The Problem is, with every step in the seetings or other menus, the Live Background change the cover sorting:

(2016-03-15, 19:18)Slipass Wrote:
Quote:Slipass,

Regards,

Bart

Yes with and without this config.

The Problem is, with every step in the seetings or other menus, the Live Background change the cover sorting:

Hmm, this is beyond my knowledge of how it all works internally. Mike D, Bob, Mr. V, anything you can think of in this case?
@Bob : thanks for your clear answer, I'll wait then Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-15, 16:25)meowmoo Wrote: I see, should be easy to add, just need a proper place to display it, I think about it and add a option to show genre/style/mood somewhere in right list/tripanel.

If you could tell me where it shows genre but no style or the other way, I take a look at it also.

Sure thing, i will check the views, though those two would be gold for me and more than enough, but I will let u know

P.d.:
Here they are. I don't pretend u add this to all, I see with some views it would be complicated. I am using the new views chose dialog, so these are the views i see:

Artists:
Infopanel only gives genre, not styles.
Infowall gives neither of them
Landscape gives Styles
List, if u chose the small one, gives Genres (and years), not styles
Low List gives genres, but if u click right to show info, it displays Styles too
MusicFlix gives neither of them (at least my version, updated 5 days ago or so)
Rightlist gave me Genres not styles, prior to my change
Shelf3D gives neither of them
Shift gives Genres in the info line, near the Artist name, and Styles in the info if u have it set to display it
Showcase same than Shift
Wall gives genre not style, in the info line next to the Artist name

Albums:
Infopanel gives neither of them
Infowall gives Genre (down right corner of screen) not styles
List gives Genre (down right corner of screen) not styles
Lowlist gives Genre, not style
MusicFlix gives Genre, not style (in two different places btw)
Rightlist gives genres (down right corner)
Shelf3D not sure, since i changed this one, but pretty sure it was only genres
Shift gives u genres (down right corner), but if u show up the info window over the selected album, it gives u Styles (along with type, moods, and plot)
Showcase is pretty much the same than shift
Tripanel gives u genres
Wall gives u genres (down right corner)

And that's it.... However, with those views I said at the start, and may be MusicFlix , or some other, would be enough i think.
Cheers!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
Here you go
watch gallery

forum did not updated the Album Sad
(2016-03-16, 03:46)meowmoo Wrote: Here you go
watch gallery

forum did not updated the Album Sad

WOW! buddy, that's coooool
I thank u so much!
Gonna check asap!
Smile
HTPC
Hello! MADNOX development team.
I guess had found the cause of KODI crashes!

Skin.helper.service is something to do with it because, after the removal it KODI works well and so far without freezing. However, your SKIN is not the reason because I tested several different skins, as well as completely different linux installation.

So do you have any suggestions or information about what to do? P.S. KODI Dev team has seen the log's and did not find anything extraordinary.

Cheers!
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
(2016-03-16, 14:46)Mika Kiviniitty Wrote: Hello! MADNOX development team.

Skin.helper.service is something to do with it because, after the removal it KODI works well and so far without freezing. However, your SKIN is not the reason because I tested several different skins, as well as completely different linux installation.

So do you have any suggestions or information about what to do? P.S. KODI Dev team has seen the log's and did not find anything extraordinary.

If you've tracked it down to a skin helper issue, rather than a skin one, I'd suggest reporting it - along with your debug log - in the Skin Helper thread. Marcelveldt is currently tracking down a freezing issue in his own skin, and last I read was still trying to confirm if it was a skin or a Skin Helper issue, so I'm sure he'll be pleased for the information Smile
(2016-03-16, 15:07)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 14:46)Mika Kiviniitty Wrote: Hello! MADNOX development team.

If you've tracked it down to a skin helper issue, rather than a skin one, I'd suggest reporting it - along with your debug log - in the Skin Helper thread. Marcelveldt is currently tracking down a freezing issue in his own skin, and last I read was still trying to confirm if it was a skin or a Skin Helper issue, so I'm sure he'll be pleased for the information Smile

I'll do that. thanks for the advice.
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
  • 280(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39