What should be XBMC's default skin
i'd rather this project be affiliated with microsoft as little as possible.

plus, its not like the xp interface is that good looking, i honestly think its quite ugly...
Kodi v17.6 on Asustor NAS
Kodi v17.6 on Fire Stick v2
after using the blackblue for awhile. i have to agree that it is the best original looking skin. very clean design. it uses too much space for the menus in my opinion but otherwise definetly a good candidate.
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| xbox1: v1.1, samsung dvd,120 gb hd,x-ecuter pro 2.2,xbmc
| xbox2: v1.2, phillips dvd, retail hd, tsop, avalaunch, xbmc
| xirremote, x2_4977, media center utils
Exclamation 
looks like most votes are still going thoughwards the "mediacenter" skin, maybe one of you skilled skinners ( Image ) could moddify it by remove the offending pictures/icons and creating new original ones as replacements so it doesn't break any copywrites?

that way we still have the skin most people love but without any legal issues to worry about. are there any 3d cad artists out there?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
wow shadow_mx that is a truly awsome skin... is it yours..? can i get hold of it..?

sooooooo cooool...

gime gime gime....
looks hawt shadow
no, we cant give out the "dell skin" yet. its actually name is "xbox media experience" or xme for short. shandow_mx and i have a skin matching it for all the following programs. avalaunch, evox, xbmp, xbmc (duh), unleashx, mxm, bo-xlink. they will all be released at the same time, which will be when they are ready. we are in no rush to get them out, but hopefully we can get allxboxskins to host a bundled rar with all the skins in one.
i'd be happy to port the skin to the available emulators and such if you wanna share the wealth. :d just pm me. hehe
hmmm can we stay to the topic please
which skin should b default and why?

frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
someone working on an updated retro skin?

- i like it, because it makes my xbox feel like the old hardware it is!
blackblue would be my candidate, looks great but needs some polishing.
@thebeast: it's a work always in progress... Smile
/retro author
i think several of the skins are superb, especially retro, b&b and hifi. however, those are very stylized skins so they can fall in a trap where ppl like'em or hate 'em. a default skin should be more subtle and neutral, so my vote goes to media center, because it's plain, simple and "classic".
where can i get "dell media experience" xbmc skin ? it really kicks butt..!
let me know where i can download it....aiiiight!!
(wabidwoveren @ feb. 19 2004,03:38 Wrote:no, we cant give out the "dell skin" yet.  its actually name is "xbox media experience" or xme for short.  shandow_mx and i have a skin matching it for all the following programs.  avalaunch, evox, xbmp, xbmc (duh), unleashx, mxm, bo-xlink.  they will all be released at the same time, which will be when they are ready.  we are in no rush to get them out, but hopefully we can get allxboxskins to host a bundled rar with all the skins in one.
see above..
Question 
black blue.. i love you Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What should be XBMC's default skin0