• 3(current)
WIP Ace for Kodi 14 Helix
Great, ok.. Wonder if there's any way of getting muCkk's version into the repo? Even as a different skin, e.g. "ACE Kodi" or something.

Thanks to muCkk and everyone for their hard work.
My plan is to try to fix the PVR part next week and see if I can get the skin into the repo. Can anyone come up with a better name than "Ace Reloaded"? Wink
(2015-01-27, 17:58)muCkk Wrote: My plan is to try to fix the PVR part next week and see if I can get the skin into the repo. Can anyone come up with a better name than "Ace Reloaded"? Wink

Hi muCkk!

Thanks for trying to fix the PVR part. Have you seen my post here? There are informations about PVR skin changes from XBMC to Kodi at wiki page. But it seems that a lot of work is needed here :-(

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1903646
(2015-01-27, 17:58)muCkk Wrote: My plan is to try to fix the PVR part next week and see if I can get the skin into the repo. Can anyone come up with a better name than "Ace Reloaded"? Wink

ACE MuCkked works with me?
Smile
To see disc and info for set (collection) I've installed script.skin.info.service addon and to start it, I only added the line:

Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>

in Startup.xml file of the skin. This is my file:

Code:
<window id="2999">
    <defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <controls>
        <control type="button" id="10">
            <include>InvisibleButton</include>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + SubString(skin.string(theme),modern)">Skin.SetString(theme,future)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + SubString(skin.string(theme),future)">Skin.SetString(theme,cold)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + SubString(skin.string(theme),cold)">Skin.SetString(theme,warm)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + SubString(skin.string(theme),warm)">Skin.SetString(theme,darkness)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + SubString(skin.string(theme),darkness)">Skin.SetString(theme,digitalart)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + SubString(skin.string(theme),digitalart)">Skin.SetString(theme,modern)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="SubString(skin.string(games.menu),on) + SubString(skin.string(games_link),rcb) + System.HasAddon(script.games.rom.collection.browser)">RunScript(script.games.rom.collection.browser,limit=12)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired)">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,silent=True)</onfocus>
            <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(custommode)">Skin.Reset(custommode)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(submode)">Skin.Reset(submode)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(startplay)">PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(startupplaylist)])</onfocus>
            <onfocus>ReplaceWindow(Home)</onfocus>
        </control>
    </controls>
</window>

I think that you can add this to you ACE Reloaded skin Smile

By(t)e
Just popped by to say a huge THANK YOU!

I am going to try this and get back to you ASAP.

Fantastic! I use the PVR & Live TV functions extensively so am happy to help test if you would like.

"ACE Rebirth" ? Big Grin
Hi, in the latest version of ACE I have a problem. On the home screen, if I go to the "recently added" and select a movie to play, tells me that no selected any PVR and see the log. If I go into the movies section and choose the plays correctly. You can help me please?
Nothing more than Thanks You, perfect skin Smile
Thank you for your work muCkk!
I followed the steps as written in post#13, but still i am unable to change to skin ace, since it simply doesnt show up in the skin list. can anybody describe to me step by step, how to change the skin to ace? i am using helix 14.1 and windows 8.1
thanks, Schiffschaukel
This is more of generic ace question but can the disc image be changed to a disc with out the double ring? That way doesn't cut through the image?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Couple of things not working as intended, that I have stumbled upon so far:

1. When I select "right list" view for video libraries I don't get any movie names. It's blank. The names show up just fine for all other views.

2. When I press the character "e" on the on screen keyboard, the keyboard disappears. So I believe it's behaving like an "enter" command or something.

Btw, this is how I upgraded from Gotham to current state:

1. Deleted skin.ace folder from addons
2. Upgraded from Gotham to Helix
3. Reinstalled Ace from the zip in the GitHub link in the 1st post in this thread.
Another one - extended info script keeps popping up and hijacking the screen when one goes into the Movies section, or into Video add ons or something.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace for Kodi 14 Helix3