• 3(current)
Beta Metropolis 3.4.0 for Kodi 17 (Krypton)
Come to think of it, I just honestly don't know how things should be presented for those with 3D televisions. I don't have one myself, so if you have ideas on how things should be presented, feel free to let me know.
(2016-09-07, 01:52)jingai Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 00:27)ziggy73701 Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 23:24)jingai Wrote: I'd be open to discussing adding a flag to 3D videos, if that satisfies your requirements.

I changed the video resolution flags.. So they are a tasteful white logo corresponding to the correct resolution and 3D is in there.

I'd like to see those, if you wouldn't mind.

(2016-09-07, 00:27)ziggy73701 Wrote: Am HOPING that is enough for the OH as I saves me getting my crayons out.

Not a chance, I'd wager Wink

(2016-09-07, 00:27)ziggy73701 Wrote: Although, when you say flag.. What you got in mind?

Was thinking it could be an overlay flag like the watched status. That is, it displays on top of the icon.

Ok so this is what the resolution flags look like, I change the speaker ones to... just because I can. I will update names of movies to say 3D which, pretty much solves the overlay issue. If am honest I think its just a case of I am used to seeing them and will get used to seeing a different way!

I guess if I could get a resolution icon that said 3D to show I would be happy!

watch gallery
I need some help here.

I can not seem to find the "Get More" for Video Add-Ons. I am pretty sure it used to be in with all the installed video add-ons.

Is it missing from the new Metropolis update running on Kodi 17 because I can not see it.

Update

Ok I see you can add new add-ons for everyting by going to Browser, Install from repository, Kodi Add-On repository.

But "Get More" which was a nice shortcut when viewing your installed Add-Ons is gone.
"Get More" was mistakenly left out of the dialog. It'll be fixed in the next release (tonight hopefully).
(2016-09-07, 15:40)jingai Wrote: "Get More" was mistakenly left out of the dialog. It'll be fixed in the next release (tonight hopefully).

Thanks Smile
Metropolis 3.4.0b1 has been posted.
Latest Metropolis 3.4.0b1 keeps crashing kodi 17 Beta 1 so I can not install it.

It crashes as soon as you try to install it.
Hmm, I'll re-upload it.. but, can you send me your log file when it crashed?
(2016-09-08, 00:13)jingai Wrote: Hmm, I'll re-upload it.. but, can you send me your log file when it crashed?

Sure I will have that for you soon.
It's happening on a machine here too.. nothing in the log.. pulling the release until I get it figured out.
(2016-09-08, 00:44)jingai Wrote: It's happening on a machine here too.. nothing in the log.. pulling the release until I get it figured out.

Ok I guess you do not need the log since its happening for you too then.
I have no idea why it's crashing.. even the previous release (3.3.6) is making it crash now too.

Since I need to get back to other things, the best I can say is to manually unzip it over the old version. I just did that and everything is working fine.
The official repo seemed to be having issues over the last few days, it might be a partially installed dependency.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2016-09-08, 01:33)jingai Wrote: I have no idea why it's crashing.. even the previous release (3.3.6) is making it crash now too.

Since I need to get back to other things, the best I can say is to manually unzip it over the old version. I just did that and everything is working fine.

So I manually unzipped and that went fine.
Metropolis 3.4.0rc1 is released (see first post).

Current focus: Widgets. Please do try all of the available widgets for Home menu items. Additionally, look for missing textures.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.4.0 for Kodi 17 (Krypton)0