• 3(current)
obsolete. deleted.
obsolete. deleted.
obsolete. deleted.
(2023-03-20, 13:24)monsoons Wrote:
(2023-03-20, 13:10)frodo19 Wrote: Homatics doesnt play profile 7, and especially not fel...

Well... there is Dune HD version Homatics advertising DV P7 FEL (probably on Linux OS?) So people expected it to work on Android and wanted to test it.

https://www.dune-hd.com/products/homatics-box-r-4k-plus
Thats fake advertised. Maybe in own dune apk, without fel layer, but not in kodi. They use same firmware as the original homatics box.
(2023-03-20, 13:35)monsoons Wrote: @xxsskxx Ok. you did well.
Actually I need a debug log with enabled video component but don't test anymore.

It may be due to the differences in dolby-vision codecs used or may be blocked by their firmware...

Try exoplayer or nova player if you want to confirm FEL availability on Homatics.

I know the box does switch to the required framerates and resolution for my remuxes and videos in general, as described by @MrMagic 

I will report the resolution exposure to the Telegram Beta channel and log on the Hoamtics Google Sheet. 

For the Dune, its their own APK installed on the same hardware and firmware, my understanding is that they dont do anything with firmware, but are making their own Dune APK married to the box serial number with these features built.

@frodo19  I have quietvoid buld installed as well, and the same issue occured, did this file and QV's build work OK for you on your box? If so, it may be something specific to my setup.

Fresh Logs (Debig with Video enabled):-

Review from:-

2023-03-20 12:35:03.927 T:29070 debug <general>: OnPlayMedia smb://TRUENAS/34ID/Sundeep/Sundeep Videos/Home Videos/Samples/RPU-FEL TEST ST DL p7.mkv

https://paste.kodi.tv/asemasexip

Thanks
(2023-03-20, 13:35)monsoons Wrote: @xxsskxx Ok. you did well.
Actually I need a debug log with enabled video component but don't test anymore.

It may be due to the differences in dolby-vision codecs used or may be blocked by their firmware...

Try exoplayer or nova player if you want to confirm FEL availability on Homatics.

Doesnt play in Nova Player either, I report into Homatics, thanks
(2023-03-20, 14:45)xxsskxx Wrote: For the Dune, its their own APK installed on the same hardware and firmware, my understanding is that they dont do anything with firmware, but are making their own Dune APK married to the box serial number with these features built.

@frodo19  I have quietvoid buld installed as well, and the same issue occured, did this file and QV's build work OK for you on your box? If so, it may be something specific to my setup.
Yes, I use the quietvoid build all of my players, as shieldtv pro, firestick 4K maxes, my tv, and homatics box. No issue at all. Of course homatics has not afr yet, but you can set the right , in android tv video/resolution settings. The quietvoid build ignore the fel layer, and convert the profil7 to 8.1 on the fly.
The homatics box support dv profile 5 and 8, not 7.
(2023-03-20, 15:00)frodo19 Wrote:
(2023-03-20, 14:45)xxsskxx Wrote: For the Dune, its their own APK installed on the same hardware and firmware, my understanding is that they dont do anything with firmware, but are making their own Dune APK married to the box serial number with these features built.

Yes, I use the quietvoid build all of my players, as shieldtv pro, firestick 4K maxes, my tv, and homatics box. No issue at all. Of course homatics has not afr yet, but you can set the right , in android tv video/resolution settings. The quietvoid build ignore the fel layer, and convert the profil7 to 8.1 on the fly.
The homatics box support dv profile 5 and 8, not 7.

DV P7 file does actually work fine on my Homatics box using QV's build off my NAS and played from a USB stick. Ive logged DV P7 support on Google Sheet, lets see if they add it Smile
obsolete. deleted.
This is really great work, but I'm hesitant to install and test it because the source code is not available. You'll need to have the source code available eventually anyway so that your fixes can one day be merged into kodi master, so @monsoons do you have plans to publicly show your code changes? What were the fixes necessary to achieve this?
Hi @monsoons

I'd also like to join testing but having the source code or diff of your changes is preferable even if they are not polished.

Regards,
Hi:
I gave this a try on a device that uses the Rockchip 3588 CPU / Mali G610 GPU chipsets and it still plays green with videos using Dolby Vision format in an mkv container as long as video acceleration is turned on. Thanks for suggesting, it was worth a try
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
obsolete. deleted.
hi @monsoons ,

Do you know whether "shield tv pro 2019" has 2 hevc decoders or not? I can't find related info in tegra x1 datasheet.

btw, i tried your build on my sony x90j chinese version,seems that el layer rendering is not supported.
(2023-03-25, 18:56)maplefater Wrote: hi @monsoons ,

Do you know whether "shield tv pro 2019" has 2 hevc decoders or not? I can't find related info in tegra x1 datasheet.

btw, i tried your build on my sony x90j chinese version,seems that el layer rendering is not supported.
The shield TV pro 2019 does not have 2 hevc decoders.
obsolete. deleted.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
obsolete. deleted.0