• 33(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
ABSCBN shows & GMA shows category are back clap clap clap
I've downloaded the latest updated add on zip file, and the videos don't work after clicking on the links. Help??
Smile 
Excellent work Dknight! Thanks for the update..Smile
(2016-11-14, 08:25)CJfromLA Wrote:
(2016-11-11, 07:26)don_kulaspiro Wrote:
(2016-11-11, 02:00)CJfromLA Wrote: Hi guys. Where is Dknight? Im having trouble with the pinoy_ako add on that is not working. 2 weeks ago it was working. Im using apple tv 4. Please help.

Check my post in the previous page.

(2016-11-14, 07:29)snowie Wrote: Mga sir patulong po. I tried both dknight version 1.0.38 and don kulaspiro's 1.0.37 link pero hindi nagana. Only the Eat Bulaga seems to work na nasa playlist. I always get either script failed or its loading then nag disappear yung message for both mirror dailymotion and mirror watchnew. More power!

Try using the latest version of Kodi

Is there a fix for this issue without using the latest version? Please help. I am still using Helix (14.2) and I can't upgrade to the latest version of KODI yet because I have some special addon that I would like to keep and wont work with the latest KODI. So I would like to know if there is a fix for Pinoy_Ako for KODI (helix 14.2). Thank you po.
(2016-11-22, 04:15)crzxlimitz Wrote:
(2016-11-14, 08:25)CJfromLA Wrote:
(2016-11-11, 07:26)don_kulaspiro Wrote: Check my post in the previous page.

(2016-11-14, 07:29)snowie Wrote: Mga sir patulong po. I tried both dknight version 1.0.38 and don kulaspiro's 1.0.37 link pero hindi nagana. Only the Eat Bulaga seems to work na nasa playlist. I always get either script failed or its loading then nag disappear yung message for both mirror dailymotion and mirror watchnew. More power!

Try using the latest version of Kodi

Is there a fix for this issue without using the latest version? Please help. I am still using Helix (14.2) and I can't upgrade to the latest version of KODI yet because I have some special addon that I would like to keep and wont work with the latest KODI. So I would like to know if there is a fix for Pinoy_Ako for KODI (helix 14.2). Thank you po.

Maybe u can backup ur addon then u can put it back after u upgrade ur kodi
I'm using the Pinoy_Ako app on the Amazon Firestick. I'm able to access the Lamingan Latest link, however can't access all the TFC shows. Some work (Tonight with Boy, PBB), but some never do (ASAP, Pinoy Boy Band Superstar). In addition, when I navigate to the other pages I always get an error. Only the first page seems to work.

Does anyone else experience this? And how do I fix this?

Thank you in advance!!
Melissa
@don_kulaspiro i already instaled your v2 version 1.0.37 but in the author it remains Dknight so the kodi will update it automaticaly in 1.0.38
Sir DKnight just wanna ask how to go to the next page on lambingan latest?
mga boss paano mag stream ng pinoy movies? by the way thanks boss don_kulaspiro for the add-on its working..
First thanks so much for the hard work DkNight my wife loves the Viki addom.

We just discovered the pinoy ako addon and it works great for the cbn and tfc links however when we try the movies we get an openload directory that asks for pairing. I can not pair my HTPC because I am running Openelec. Is there a way around the openload pairing issue. I can get past it on my Windows PC but we use Openelec exclusivly for your addons.

Thanks again for the hard work.
(2016-12-01, 20:23)Jhonski Wrote: mga boss paano mag stream ng pinoy movies? by the way thanks boss don_kulaspiro for the add-on its working..

For pinoy movies use navi-x addon then search tagalog movies & pinoy movies, then add to navi-x favorite.
Sir DKnight did you heared the hellolive app or the weltv box?
Watch this video

(2016-12-03, 23:39)don_kulaspiro Wrote: Sir DKnight did you heared the hellolive app or the weltv box?
Watch this video

Sir don, i think its a chinese company . That is in charge of this tv box or iptv service, i wonder how will the streams be..they are charging too much for their service!
(2016-12-04, 22:21)warlock09 Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 23:39)don_kulaspiro Wrote: Sir DKnight did you heared the hellolive app or the weltv box?
Watch this video

Sir don, i think its a chinese company . That is in charge of this tv box or iptv service, i wonder how will the streams be..they are charging too much for their service!

Its also a onetime payment like modi, but if you watched the video the hellolive is an app with free 27 hd live filipino tv channels plus 7 days recorded shows.
Hiya all, I am new here and need some help if possible.

Installed the Filipino On Demand but when I click on "TV shows", it tells me

Process Failed: Unknown error occurred
No module named t0mm0,common.net

When I click on Movies

Process Failed: Unknown error occurred
'None Type' object has no attribute 'findChildren'

If I go on ABS-CBN or GMA 7, it is working and working and working and then it gives me

Playback failed
One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.
( No clue where I can find the log file )

Would appreciate some help, as my wife is waiting to watch some Filipino TV..

I followed the How To Install and used the repository zip from page one here.

Thanks all
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7