• 4(current)
Release [Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)
wow...skin looks amazing, any chance of a alpha version to try out and maybe help with bugfixes ? Smile

please continue the work its a really awesome skin.
Hey, Rantanplan, do you need an alpha tester? ;-)
I can smell...It's close to release time....lol

Sent from my GT-I9190
Very sexy, bring it on!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Any news?

Sent from my GT-I9190
(2016-06-10, 07:42)Damac10 Wrote: Any news?

Sry. for the late Reply. I was quite buissy during the last Weeks and didnt finde much time for coding, (or visit the Forum). However it didnt stuck, everytime i finde some minutes i continue coding.

First of all thanks for all the nice Words.

(2016-05-12, 17:14)Damac10 Wrote: I can smell...It's close to release time....lol

(2016-04-18, 23:52)Damac10 Wrote: Soon I think....Great work

A Skin is a lot of Work. (Its not just about the views Wink.) A Skin can thake up to 2 Jears depending on the sparetime one can offer. However i hope it doesnt took me so long Wink

Means:
There is still a lot to do..
- many Dialoges
- custom Window i got in minde
- PVR settings area like channel Manager and so on..

(would need to have a look at the .xmls to tell u exactly what all still needs to be done.)

If i would have to guess, guess at the Monent its probably around 65 - 70% done, without cosmetical chanches and so on in minde..

There are also additional features which didnt finde there way in to the code, but i keeep going..

it isnt the Idea to let you guies wait thil the Skin is completely done, but i would like to have some % coded before i release a preview.

(2016-04-23, 00:14)samasia Wrote: wow...skin looks amazing, any chance of a alpha version to try out and maybe help with bugfixes ? Smile

(2016-04-24, 13:39)lonjemoco Wrote: Hey, Rantanplan, do you need an alpha tester? ;-)

Thanks for the offer.

----

So the next step im Working on (beside others) are the Info Dialoges.

Here some Screens:

Movie Info dialog:
watch gallery

(supports Extendedinfo script for Actors)

TVShow Info Dialog (TVShow and Episode level):
watch gallery

Music Video Info dialog:

Album Info Dialog (Still needs some work as the "discographie"-Part isnt coded so far!!):
watch gallery

Artist and Song Infodialoges:
watch gallery

Globalsearch (Addon)
-> at the Moment only the Infodialog is done. Still need to code the search Window and the Contextmenu dialog for Globalsearch.

Addon Info dialog (Addon Settings Dialog need still some work!):

Actors Info (extendend Info script):
watch gallery

PVR Info Dialog with the option to show "Additional Infos" (script), like already knewn from Arctic Zephyr.
watch gallery

some of them arnt completly done atm. here and there some functionality still needs to be coded, but i guess you get the Iook, and a Idea of the progress.
did update the first Post with a new Video which shows the new "multiwidgets"

if "multiwidgets" are choosen, you'll be abel to "browse" through "Recently added", "Random", and "recently watched" for Movies as example .

-----

maybe a bit to early as im not completely happy with the detailed look (not to happy with the smal gaps on the edges of the keybordpanel), but anyway some more screens; this time from the keybord-dialog.
i guess i chanche the Panel and align it to the edges at a lator time (not happy with the small gaps) and go a bit bigger with the buttons but this is just cosmetical.

Screens:
watch gallery

it will be posible to disable the aurocomplete Part of the virtual Keybord. (not shure jet, if i will set autocomplete enabled as default.)
Addon-Hub

I was looking for a place to easily acces my "content Addons" and therefore i did a custom "Addon-Hub".

Means: Instead of let the Mainmenu Item "Addons" guide to "program Addons", it guides here to a custom Window, which lists your Installed "content Addons" (Video Addons, Music Addons, Picture Addons, and Program Addons. If your on Android, it also lists your Installed Android Apps, in the same way like it does it for the before mentioned Kodi Addons.

Here some Screens:

watch gallery

The sideblade (Sidemenu) allows you to switch between three Views. You can also easily access Kodis "Addon browser" to manage your Addons, right from this custom Window (button in the top row bar)

here's a smal vid which shows it in "action"

There is not a lot of activity on the WIP skins board but this is thread still gives me hope. Great clean looking skin. I hope development continues on it.
Das ist schoen! Keep up!
New Default Background Image (the blue one)

+ new Homescreendesign to Choose (Vertical layout)

Screens:

watch gallery

Settings area

Screen:

Regards
Woohoo can't wait

Sent from my GT-I9190
Oh wow, this looks gorgeous Ratanplan.

Keep up the good work and look forward to its release.
Thanks Guies!

I'll see if i can get a "preview" ready within the next 2 or 3 Weeks.
Hi

It's not clear from the first post, but is this skin compatible with Krypton?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)4