• 47(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
Thanks a lot Smile
(2015-01-14, 14:55)Tolis77 Wrote: Thanks a lot Smile

No problem, I'm new to this too, so still trying to learn how to add these mods that are being mentioned!!!
Confused
(2015-01-14, 04:57)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 04:48)Brimstone Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 03:02)sarlan19 Wrote: I'm gonna bump this as I have installed the last version but problem is still there. That's landscape view with alt floor and logos.

Any help appreciated.

It did not work Sad

ok - I resolved the issue and the fix will be added to the next maintenance release.

edit Includes_Viewtypes.xml

FIND:

Code:
        <control type="image" id="8858">
            <top>105</top>
            <texture>views/logo_back.png</texture>
            <visible>[Control.IsVisible(503) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(artists)] + [Skin.HasSetting(landscapelogo) | Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo)] + Skin.HasSetting(altfloor)]</visible>
            <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
            <animation effect="slide" time="160" end="0,100" tween="cubic" condition="Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo)">Conditional</animation>
            <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="80" time="40" condition="Substring(Skin.CurrentTheme,whit)">Conditional</animation>
            <colordiffuse>black</colordiffuse>
        </control>

REPLACE WITH:

Code:
<control type="image" id="8858">
            <top>105</top>
            <width>2040</width>
            <texture>views/logo_back.png</texture>
            <visible>[Control.IsVisible(503) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(artists)] + [Skin.HasSetting(landscapelogo) | Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo)] + Skin.HasSetting(altfloor)]</visible>
            <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
            <animation effect="slide" time="160" end="0,100" tween="cubic" condition="Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo)">Conditional</animation>
            <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="80" time="40" condition="Substring(Skin.CurrentTheme,whit)">Conditional</animation>
            <colordiffuse>black</colordiffuse>
        </control>
@shedrock Thanks ! works perfectly
(2015-01-14, 12:18)Tolis77 Wrote: For those who installed the skin in openelec.
How did you install it ? When i try "install from zip file" it says "dependencies don't met".
When i try to copy the extracted folder to ".kodi/addons" it loads about 15% and then an error message comes up that a specific file can't be copied.
Any help ?

I'm using FTP to transfer the files. Connect to the OpenElec unit, og put the skin folder into the .kodi/addons/ folder. Reboot and voila ;-)
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
Is there a template (psd file) for video-genre? I added many more plus topics and obviously its blank because it doesn't recognize it.

Many thanks and great work !!!
Is there any fix for the bug where media played from the widget not updating the watched status.
(2015-01-14, 20:48)PogMoThoin Wrote: Is there any fix for the bug where media played from the widget not updating the watched status.

i watched today a episode of a tvshow and it get the watched status after watching... idk how it is about with movies...
(2015-01-14, 20:48)PogMoThoin Wrote: Is there any fix for the bug where media played from the widget not updating the watched status.

Kodi 14.1 bug-fix release should resolve the issue; it is not a skin related issue.
I like to just hit a button on my remote to see a trailer, without going to the infoscreen first.
That way I can continue browsing movies while the trailer plays.

In the SHIFT/Showcase view I can do this, by changing line 234 in "Includes_Viewtypes.xml".

Code:
<ondown condition="!Control.IsVisible(500)">109</ondown>

To:
<ondown condition="!Control.IsVisible(500)">PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</ondown>
You then start trailer by hitting [Down] twice. (One for fast scroll, twice for trailer)

You will loose the ability to see the Fanart in full screen with this option. (never used it)

The Trailer will then play minimized in center windows like in the bottom pictures.
Then you can [TAB] to full screen if wanted, or [X] to stop, [SPACE] to pause.. etc.

BUT the trailer will also replace the big fanart, and ALSO play the trailer in full screen in the background in the SHIFT view.
Not a biggie, but can anyone tell me how I can prevent the trailer from playing in the background at the same time??

Can this skin be configured to display audio language flags in the lower part of the screen in InfoWall view? Like this:

Hi, First of all thanks for the time and effort to bring this to the masses

I have an issue with the TV view below, were it does not show the dates for Previous Episode and Next Episode ,

Can anyone help ? Cheers

TV Show Capture
Great News for our MOVIESET Friends out there Smile

our MOVIESET-GURU ( i call him like this ^^ ) Mike_Doc found out some nice fixes for the small Movieset Bugs we had XD
a BIG THX for that Buddy !!! - brings >>> SHEDNOX<<< another step to "perfection" ( in my eyes ! )

1. Movieset Collection Logo inside the Open Movieset Case ( on top of the right side )
2. Movieset Collection Logo in Movieset View ( Floor )
3. Specific Fanart Backround Visible now ( in Movieset View and in Showcase View )

I was testing it today and it works like a charm - will test a bit more now, but i hope Shedrock/Brimstone will add the fixes in next release Smile
(2015-01-15, 02:20)Brimstone Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 01:14)Batiatus Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 11:25)twolaw Wrote: Thanks a lot for the help to customize the skin !
And I agree with Batiatus on the year position, I don't understand why it's considered better to stick the title instead of its original place near rating stars.
Were you able to put the year back in the lower right corner of the info screen?
then use Batiatus' mod and let's move on.
So strange answers...

I just asked (peacefully) because i'm curious to know the reason of this modification of the original 4.1.9 version. Big Grin
I never asked how to change it back and i don't want to use the Batiatus' skin besause it wouldn't give me the answer (and i prefer shedrock's skin Wink).

Thanks again for all your work !
(2015-01-15, 09:45)zorg2000k Wrote: Hi, First of all thanks for the time and effort to bring this to the masses

I have an issue with the TV view below, were it does not show the dates for Previous Episode and Next Episode ,

Can anyone help ? Cheers

TV Show Capture

You need this addon:

• 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29