• 51(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
hi guys and thanks for this awesome addon. my question is if anyone make it to work in a google nexus player, i have it in my computer and cellphone working but in the NP the acestream engine just doesnt start and when lauching any sopcast it just crashes, i think it might be because NP uses x86 processor.
sopcast is not available for android x86. For acestreams, use the acestreamengine.apk option it's probably the best way to assure it works...
I tried installing the engine but when you open it, it says "start failed". I guess the guys from acestream are the ones who have to update the engine to make it work in android x86.
I love this, probably the way for watching the football. I was wondering if there were any English parsers that could be added for English movie channels?
Xbmctorrent or pulsar is your choice [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]
v1.1.6 (5/12/2014)
-Updated windows acestream engine to version 3.0.4
-Updated general linux x86 acestream engine to version 3.0.3
-Updated general linux x64 acestream engine to version 3.0.3
-Updated Openelec x86 acestream engine to version 3.0.3
-Updated Openelec x64 acestream engine to version 3.0.3

MacOSX and Android updates will be made only on 1.1.7 as they are always tricky.
Has anyone else had issues with the streams just cutting off today during the football?

**Edit**

Sorry, forgot I had change my advancedsettings.xml file
Excellent addon!

Cannot find an answer to my problem in the forum:

Using acestream: Some torrents now have ads included in the torrent in the form of a short avi or mp4 file (eg ETRG.mp4).
When these are present, acestream plays the short ad then exits with no way to stream the correct file. In the browser version of acestream you can select which file you want to stream.

How can I select the correct file to stream?

If this has been answered, I apologize for asking but my searching has not found any related answer.

Thank you
v1.1.7 (6/12/2014)
-Updated acestreamengine for general linux x64 distros to version 3.0.5
-Updated acestreamengine for openelec x64 to version 3.0.5

doktourtv send me the acestream hash by pm
For the life of me i can't get Acestreams to open on the gbox mx2. Sopcast opens but the video is choppy while the sound is perfect. Is it the android platform that is causing the issue? I have tried both setting it up normally and as an external player.
I apologise for my first post being problem related.
This add-on has been working great since I originally installed it but it has updated a couple of times recently and is no longer working. I get a script error whenever I try to use it. Here is a link to the log file. Hopefully it's in the correct format etc. I've never used pastebin before or had any reason to look at log files.
The problem seems to start at line 269.
My xbmc log

Thanks.
(2014-12-07, 15:12)Guy Incognito Wrote: I apologise for my first post being problem related.
This add-on has been working great since I originally installed it but it has updated a couple of times recently and is no longer working. I get a script error whenever I try to use it. Here is a link to the log file. Hopefully it's in the correct format etc. I've never used pastebin before or had any reason to look at log files.
The problem seems to start at line 269.
My xbmc log

Thanks.

I wanted to try this addon for the first time today and have the same error, it doesn't launch (Gotham 13.1, W7 32)
Thanks for your help.
I'm aware of this bug. This happens because there is another module called python-utils and the addon will look for it instead of in the utils folder (where it was supposed to look).

This only affects 2 or 3 users and renaming the utils folder to something like p2putils + changing all the code references will break all the existent parsers that are external and that I don't maintain. So, because of this, I have always tried to delay the update. It will in fact break all the parsers and people will start to complain and talk about them here.

This bug is not something that changed between versions but due to another package or program you installed on your system which required python-utils (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-utils/1.6.1).
Thanks for the info, have you identified which other conflicting addon we should uninstall ?
I've searched my disk for "python-utils" and could'nt find it.
It might not be an addon but simply having the file utils.py in python site-packages. Deleting it or a hypothetical folder called "utils" is not a solution as they are there for a reason. You'll probably break something else.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14